The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Re: The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

by Moloch » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:23 pm

Salutations everyone. I am Jason Lamorey a.k.a Moloch and I'm a huge fan of the game. I kept track of the Iron Hide world since I was 9 and I started to do a few activities on the wikia as JasonFander.
Glad I can finally join you and get some friends with same intrests.
I'm all yours Edih'Nori community and I'll be of service to anyone :) :hero:
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

by Ninja » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:18 pm

It’s great to meet you, Moloch (or do you prefer you IRL name)! I hope you find our community as awesome as I do. Make sure you read all the universal threads for forum rules and others important things. :)
:hero:
User

by Moloch » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:41 pm

I appreciate the hospitality Ninja and you can call whatever you want :)
Most of the things I loved before I submitted to the community is the fanmade heroes (Yours espcially) and I did find it awesome as well ;)
Thanks and I'm honored to call you a friend of mine :D
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

by The_Destroyer » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:35 am

HEY EVERYBODY !!!!

As u can guess by my username , I am here to DESTROY EVERYBODY TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT THEY WON'T HAVE THE CAPACITY TO FIGHT ANYONE !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anyway , my point being , I am the most powerful person on this forum and I have a saurian-style cybermatic suit with weapons like missiles and destroyers ....

I am 15 now , and I am going to be 16 on 2nd April , y' know......

Also , I don't think anyone does know where I stay , so basically ...... I stay in Manhattan .... :D :D

And ...... you all can call me the Lord of Destruction , or can address me as 'The Omnipotent' , for I am so powerful ....

Hah , just kidding , I will not harm my friends but .... I WILL KILL MY ENEMIES !! SO DON'T ANYONE DARE RAISE A FINGER AT ME !!!!

Cheers !!! :D :D :D
User

by TheKNEE13 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:58 pm

hi im new here
mirage does everything alric does better imo
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:02 pm

Welcome Moloch, The_Destroyer and TheKNEE13!

I am your friendly neighbourhood spiderman moderator, so if you have any questions please feel free to drop me a Private Message.
Yes it's me

by Ninja » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:44 pm

The_Destroyer wrote:HEY EVERYBODY !!!!

As u can guess by my username , I am here to DESTROY EVERYBODY TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT THEY WON'T HAVE THE CAPACITY TO FIGHT ANYONE !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anyway , my point being , I am the most powerful person on this forum and I have a saurian-style cybermatic suit with weapons like missiles and destroyers ....

I am 15 now , and I am going to be 16 on 2nd April , y' know......

Also , I don't think anyone does know where I stay , so basically ...... I stay in Manhattan .... :D :D

And ...... you all can call me the Lord of Destruction , or can address me as 'The Omnipotent' , for I am so powerful ....

Hah , just kidding , I will not harm my friends but .... I WILL KILL MY ENEMIES !! SO DON'T ANYONE DARE RAISE A FINGER AT ME !!!!

Cheers !!! :D :D :D

I think you’ll have to PM YourNewOverlord if you want to acquire his long-existing position of most powerful forumer. He is mostly inactive, though, so maybe the title could be yours. ;)
User

by growup » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:34 am

Hello, my name is Raphael and I am interested in games and football
User

by Tenshi5 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:46 am

Hi, I'm new here and I've played all the Kingdom Rush games. They are really fun games XD
:hero: Yeah :hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:07 pm

Tenshi5 wrote:Hi, I'm new here and I've played all the Kingdom Rush games. They are really fun games XD
growup wrote:Hello, my name is Raphael and I am interested in games and football

Welcome all! :D
BBB

by Thejoker » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Hi guys,i am a new person to this forums. I have been visiting this forum since kr orgins . I know some people over here.Thanks to ninja I found this thread.My name is Xavier Wayne , I am from Canada but i live in Dubai,United Arab Emirates,you can call me joker.I am a hardcore kr fan,I played the first kingdom rush when i was 7 years old (2k11). I am now 13 years old. I also play ironhide game studios latest game:iron marines.
why so serious?!
User

by wailwail » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:15 pm

Hi, good to see the old smilies are still there :sheep:
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Ninja » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:45 am

:shock:

Welcome back! :yey:
User

Hello!

by Reaper_Z2018 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:46 pm

I am Reaper Z, I Love KR, and I would have came to this forum A LOT earlier if I wouldn't have been falsely blacklisted before I even made an account.
I love KR, but I don't find the lore in it that good. Maybe KRV will clear some holes?
My favorite game in the series is KRF, mainly because of the fact that the towers are very creative (Except for the Tribal archers) and because you get additional epic heroes on some stages

I My favorite heroes are Dante and Malik Hammerfury.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND... that's it, thanks for reading my first post!
User

Re: Hello!

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:30 pm

Reaper_Z2018 wrote:I am Reaper Z, I Love KR, and I would have came to this forum A LOT earlier if I wouldn't have been falsely blacklisted before I even made an account.
I love KR, but I don't find the lore in it that good. Maybe KRV will clear some holes?
My favorite game in the series is KRF, mainly because of the fact that the towers are very creative (Except for the Tribal archers) and because you get additional epic heroes on some stages

My favorite heroes are Dante and Malik Hammerfury!

Welcome! I’m not sure how you got blacklisted but I’m glad you got past that issue. :)

Good choice of favorite game in the series; I often debate with myself whether I like it or KR1 more. But those are solid reasons to prefer KRF and I like it for all of those reasons as well! :D
BBB

by Kingmaster_TOG » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Hjelluo

I am Kingmaster TOG

Just call me TOG

I am a fat lazy cunt who spends too much time sitting in front of his computer watching hentais like the hopeless weeb that I am.

I’m also writing a fangame-thing on this forum.

I’ve been playing KR since 2011

BTD5 is still better pls no h8

I’m 16

Someone please buy me a subway sandwich.
I need to find a hobby that isn't sitting my fat ass in front of a computer screen for 25 hours every day, Jesus Christ.
User

by RagingMoo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am

Hi fellow gamers
Watch out, I’m about to level up, and you look like just the right amount of xp .

User

by Melkor » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:41 pm

Hello! I'm new to this forum. I've bought all KR games and am absolutely a fan of Ironhide! I like KRF most, while KRO not so much (the mini-campaigns weren't that good). I'm yet to try Iron Marines.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:51 pm

Melkor wrote:Hello! I'm new to this forum. I've bought all KR games and am absolutely a fan of Ironhide! I like KRF most, while KRO not so much (the mini-campaigns weren't that good). I'm yet to try Iron Marines.

Hi Melkor, welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or problems, just let Aeris Draco or myself RaZoR LeAf know. We're your moderators on this flight, please keep your arms inside at all times and be aware of the safety signs above you.
Yes it's me

by Melkor » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:11 am

Thanks a lot for the welcome! I have a question, how can I enter the Villain Contest? I have some ideas of my own but don't know how to enter.

BTW, I voted for that demon guy in the contest because demons are one of my favourites in the KR universe.
User

PreviousNext