Backup Saves for KR 1,2 and 3 to the cloud

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Backup Saves for KR 1,2 and 3 to the cloud

by Thane_Mantis » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Quick question Im hoping someone can help me with. Im wondering if there is any way I can backup my save games for the first 3 Kingdom Rush games to the cloud.
I know Iron Marines has this feature as I was able to get my save from my old phone to my new one and keep playing like nothing happened, as does the desktop versions of Kingdom Rush and Frontiers, but it doesn't seem that the Kingdom Rush games for mobile have this same feature, just syncing achievements instead in Google Play Games.

So is a feature that might come to the old Kingdom Rush games in an update? Or alternatively if not, does anyone know of a reliable back-up tool I can use to preserve my game saves instead? Preferably one someone here has tested themselves so they know for certain it works.
Cheers.
User

Re: Backup Saves for KR 1,2 and 3 to the cloud

by The Kingmaker » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:32 pm

I have my KR, Frontiers and Origins games saved to iCloud so I'm not certain if you're in a different situation but I hope you get to save them.

I assume you've tried tapping the cloud with an arrow on in next to each save file?
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

Re: Backup Saves for KR 1,2 and 3 to the cloud

by Thane_Mantis » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:53 am

The Kingmaker wrote:I have my KR, Frontiers and Origins games saved to iCloud so I'm not certain if you're in a different situation but I hope you get to save them.

I assume you've tried tapping the cloud with an arrow on in next to each save file?

That option doesn't seem to be available on Android versions of the game, which is what Im using.
User