Donate to ironhide with this

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Donate to ironhide with this

by TheGamingTitan12 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:58 pm

Hello guys,I would like to introduce myself.I'm new to the forums.I. have played every game by IronHideStudios, Kingdom rush, kingdom rush frontiers,kingdom rush origins, iron marines and now the new Kingdom Rush 4 is coming.

I would like to express my gratitude by donating to ironhide and help them.Firstly, I'm not a spambot.I'm not trying to illegally advertising eor lure you into a virus with this.I'm simply telling you how to thank Ironhidegames and help a site out.

Bananatic is a fun way to earn bananas site.You earn bananas by playing games in our game quests section, or by shopping form our sponsors, and the easiest way, by writing articles!By doing all of these, you earn a virtual currency known as bananas which you can exchange from CS:Go skins, paysafe cards, amazon gift cards and shopping gift cards.Let me explain, writing an article with minimum 800 words earns you up to 300 bananas.This takes about 10-15 minutes for a fast typer.If you devote just 30 minutes you can already earn $5 and if you devote more, you can earn awesome rewards.There is a leader board and whoever ranks the highest earned banana sat the end of the month gets rewarded with 10,000 bananas.You can also refer your friends and if they earn baannas, you do too!There is also a reward for the person who refees the most people . With the gift cards you earn, you can donate to your favorite youtuber via payment wall and buy apps and games too.With the paysafe cards, you can donate to ironhide as I have and plan to do again.What are you waiting for, go to bananatic.com sign up, and start earning!

Benefits:
-We host monthly events in which you complete simple tasks like subscribing to our youtube and you get game keys and codes, also bananas.
-We don't limit our users, you can be at the top of the leaderboards for months in a row.
-It's simple and easy, if you devote just half an hour a day, you could buy alot of things!
-Need help?Don't hesitate to friend request a moderator, use the forums, or go to the support section.
-Your bananas are backed by extreme encryption, if you think I'm trying to confuse eyou, encryption basically means what sites use to protect your password.Our servers are secure, and you don't have to worry about get it g your account hacked.
-If you don't receive your key or gift, we will never cheat you abound always provide you with a working gift and message it to you if you dont receive it manually.
-We have protection against account-loggers.These are just nasty people who ceat multiple accounts and farm bananas on more than one account to try and cheat the system, we are ready for this, and we have verification in place.
-If you aren't English speaking, don't worry, we have multiple channels in our discord for different regions and languages handled by our support team.

You can donate this money to this amazing site, ironhidestudios.Thanks for taking the time to read this, head over to bananatic.com to get started.
User

Re: Donate to ironhide with this

by RaZoR LeAf » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:38 pm

Give your money to Ironhide by legitimately buying their products. Buy their games, buy their DLC's.

Regardless of whether you’re a bot or not, you are breaking one of the forum rules regarding advertising, as you are outright trying to promote a website or service.
Yes it's me