Vez'Nan is OP

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Vez'Nan is OP

by Philsam » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:42 am

Hi I'm a new member, having finished 2 times KR, 4 times KRF, 6-5 times KRO, I think I'm a fan of the KR saga. I've rated a lot of heroes, KR's are decent and OP's, KRF's are UP and mostly decent except (Alric, Bonehart, Dante), KRO's are decent, UP and OP, hero favorites are: Vez'Nan, Eridan, Reg'Son, Dante, Malik Hammerfury, Kut'sao, Razz and Rags. Their fighting styles are fun and effective (except for Kut'sao who is struggling to inflict damage), but among them all, there is one that I find breathtaking. It's Vez'Nan, it inflicts huge damage, it has good crowd control, an insta-kill, a hero spell that invokes a demon also having a good AOE. What do you think of him ? If not, is Vez'Nan a human or an elf? :D
Last edited by Philsam on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm a little fox, I hope to enjoy this community !!!
User

Re: Vez'Nan is OP

by Philsam » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:17 pm

And he can teleport :roll:
User

by tmn loveblue » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:16 am

This is very true. He is a long range mage with an astoundingly powerful crowd control skill, on top of everything else, making sure enemies pay dearly for making their way to him. It is thus almost impossible to approach Vez'nan, negating the common weakness of mages in close range combat.
User

by Ninja » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:39 am

Despite him having a rather annoying AI, I too find Vez’nan to be quite useful. (Welcome to the forums! :hero:)
:hero:
User

by Philsam » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:40 am

tmn loveblue wrote:This is very true. He is a long range mage with an astoundingly powerful crowd control skill, on top of everything else, making sure enemies pay dearly for making their way to him. It is thus almost impossible to approach Vez'nan, negating the common weakness of mages in close range combat.

I think :veznan:
User

by Philsam » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:57 am

Ninja wrote:Despite him having a rather annoying AI, I too find Vez’nan to be quite useful. (Welcome to the forums! :hero:)

Thank you Ninja :) I think Vez'Nan well done. His dress and hood give him a style that I appreciate, his abilities are beautiful, unfortunately when we do not use enough teleportation, it is very expensive for us, some stuck arrows Harasser and he dies. It is really very effective, it corresponds to my mode of play. There is also Razz and Rags, who is the most original hero of all the saga.
User