Leaving Ironhide, looking for new adventures :)

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Leaving Ironhide, looking for new adventures :)

by Noell- » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi guys, I know I have never been too active here as much as I'd like but I've always tried to keep track of everything everyone posted.

Like the title says tomorrow is my last day working at Ironhide. It feels surreal saying those words and I really can't express how much I love everyone here at the studio and how much I've loved interacting with every member of this community. I've learned so much the last couple of years and because of this Ironhide will always have a special place in my heart. However, as a professional or as a person with a career I feel like I have to experience new things and find the things I love and the things I don't.
This is making me so sad lol. Anyways, sorry for the long post but just wanted to let you know all this. I'll still be around here and be part of the Ironhide fam since I invited myself to every event they host from now to eternity.

If you need anything from me or would like to talk you can write to me here or to Discord Noel#0576 ♥

Thank you very much for everything :)
Hall of Fame

Re: Leaving Ironhide, looking for new adventures :)

by SealDarklight » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:27 pm

I miss you too. So does everyone on the forums. We will miss you Noell. I hope you will have a great new experience.
User

Re: Leaving Ironhide, looking for new adventures :)

by Noell- » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:48 pm

Thank you very much!:)
Hall of Fame