Introduce yourself

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Re: Introduce yourself

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed May 04, 2016 6:45 am

Dark Slayer Larry wrote:Hi, I am Dark Slayer Larry, but you can just call me Larry. Am very motivated of creating new enemies or levels, especially new ones of my mind
Weeeeeee :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey:

Hi Larry, welcome to the forums! If you gave any questions or problems, please contact one of us moderators: myself, BigBadBug or AerisDraco (we all have green user names). I look forward to seeing your ideas in the Fanfic Forum.
Yes it's me

by xstargaming » Wed May 04, 2016 10:12 am

Dark Slayer Larry wrote:Hi, I am Dark Slayer Larry, but you can just call me Larry. Am very motivated of creating new enemies or levels, especially new ones of my mind
Weeeeeee :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey:

As the others mentioned, the fan fiction subforum is a great place to present your ideas. Welcome to the forums! :D
User

by Ook ook » Wed May 04, 2016 9:43 pm

Welcome to the forums! :D
Long live the tats... Oh and pencil!
Ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook
User

by Sinque Productions » Fri May 06, 2016 3:09 am

Juice Box wrote:Also, new guy, if you notice, the three moderators are distinguishable by their green username. This is because they're hipster racist nublets who think black usernames suck and that green usernames stand out. You can listen to them if you want, that's totally chill, but never forget that they are still nublets and that I, the Great and Majestic Juice Box, am still the main power in these Forums.

Your forgetting the guy whose just happens to say "Power is Power" so sorry step down to the lower throne and bow to the great Vez'nan you nublet.
:veznan: :veznan: :veznan:

[+] SPOILER
I think TaTs is truly the one with power on this forum. If he told the (active) forum members to give him all their money, 90% would.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by Ninja » Fri May 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Sinque Productions wrote:If he told the (active) forum members to give him all their money, 90% would.[/spoiler]

I totally would not. :lol:
:hero:
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun May 15, 2016 11:20 am

I've made a new Introduction Thread because this one is pretty long and full of people that aren't here anymore. I'll de-sticky this but leave it open. Try not to reply to it and bump it back up or I'll be forced to close it too.
Yes it's me

by The_TaTs » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:50 pm

Topic locked.
User

Previous