Next Planet! WHO WILL IT BE??

Share your own epic stories, units, campaigns for Iron Marines.

Next Planet! WHO WILL IT BE??

by BigBadWolf » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:24 pm

Hey guys and girls, I just recently completed Iron Marines, I would have completed it earlier, but issues (The Mission 6 Incident) came up. The end of the game (AWESOME FIGHT) got me thinking, who could be the next enemy!? I just wanted to ask you guys what your guesses (and hopes) are! Personally I hope we get a Psychic-Cyber-Space-Evil-Demon-from-Space-Hell like thing! :twisted: It would be cool to have an enemy be like the INVERSE of the Empyrean. What do you think would be cool to have as a antagonist?
I am your nightmares.
I am your fear.
I am the silent laughs you hear.
I am the Big Bad Wolf, and I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow the house down.
User

Re: Next Planet! WHO WILL IT BE??

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:07 am

Obviously at some point I'd like to see the Parasyte and Reaper species make an appearance. Since one had an, albeit brief, cameo in Diplomatic Affair it would be cool to see the planet they are native t. Some kind of forest world where they have infected every living creature.

Something that takes place underground, a mining site for Etherium that's inside an asteroid. Earthquakes, pockets of gas exploding, the ground giving out beneath troops, etc.

Edit- I just realised you're a BigBadWolf not a BigBadBug. Is there a growing society of BigBadBeings here?
Yes it's me

by The Kingmaker » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Robot Dinosaurs!!!!

On a planet!

Whoooo!!!
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ninja » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:51 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Robot Dinosaurs!!!!

On a planet!

Whoooo!!!

Perhaps the Saurians could make an appearance ^there as well.
:hero:
User

by BigBadWolf » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:56 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Obviously at some point I'd like to see the Parasyte and Reaper species make an appearance. Since one had an, albeit brief, cameo in Diplomatic Affair it would be cool to see the planet they are native t. Some kind of forest world where they have infected every living creature.

Something that takes place underground, a mining site for Etherium that's inside an asteroid. Earthquakes, pockets of gas exploding, the ground giving out beneath troops, etc.

Edit- I just realised you're a BigBadWolf not a BigBadBug. Is there a growing society of BigBadBeings here?

OH! So that's what it was! I knew it looked firmiler! But really the first time I played Level 6 i just saw it out of the corner of my eye! But that would he so cool! To have a whole "unreliable" and unstable mission area would also be very interesting.

p.s: Aren't we all big bad beings?
I am your nightmares.
I am your fear.
I am the Big Bad Wolf, and I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow the house down.
User

by BigBadWolf » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Ninja wrote:
The Kingmaker wrote:Robot Dinosaurs!!!!

On a planet!

Whoooo!!!

Perhaps the Saurians could make an appearance ^there as well.

YES! The Saurians are positively my favorite KR enemies! I would love to have them on some sort of Jurassic planet. It would be so cool to have a whole enemy from the KR sieries return! (Though those Deathcoils, man :?)
I am your nightmares.
I am your fear.
User