IRON MARINES UPGRADE TREE CONTEST

Share your own epic stories, units, campaigns for Iron Marines.

IRON MARINES UPGRADE TREE CONTEST

by nova_n » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:08 pm

Hello, it has been a while since i was on here. Discord is a black hole.

Anyway, i will be hosting a contest in which you will make your own upgrade tree. So rules are:

1.You must use all the upgrades already on the tree
2.You can adjust the cost, allowing you to make all upgrades fit with in the maximum tech points you can earn from the game
3.The previous 2 rules imply that you can rearrange the order of the upgrades that are already there
4.You must at least have 10 of your own upgrades.
5.Pictures are not mandatory, but you must have a chart at least(like a table in Word/Google docs or something from Xcel or Google sheets)

Feel free to object to any of the rules. I will start it once I know at least 5 people are participating, that way I know whether this is even worth doing. To submit your entry, PM me. You will be given a week to finish. I may change this depending on the circumstances. Thanks, and please join!

PS. When judging,I recommend basing it on:
1.Balance. Make sure everything is reasonably priced, especially the powerful ones. And make sure some are not too expensive
2.Logical growth. Make sure that upgrades higher up the tree at least have something related to the previous upgrade, or for balancing.
3.Creative upgrades. Whether it is the path, or the upgrades themselves, make sure they have effort put into them, while being clever and useful at the same time
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User

Re: IRON MARINES UPGRADE TREE CONTEST

by RaZoR LeAf » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:06 am

Would it kill you to wait until the current contest is over?
Yes it's me