Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by badkarma619 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Hello,

I just purchased Kingdom Rush Frontier on my Moto X Pure andriod phone.
For some reason, after a day or so the game will delete itself from my phone and all of my save will be lost.
I would have to go back to the play store and re download it and play it from the start.
Has anyone else experienced this? I can't find anything on this forum.
User

by EliBarracuda » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:50 pm

I've purchased KR on Steam two months ago. It worked perfectly all the time and I've got 17 hours on it. However, since today this shows up every time I launch the game:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20gznkp&s=9

Please help.
User

by EliBarracuda » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:32 pm

I've managed to fix the problem, however my previous slot is completely lost so I have to start the game from the beginning. Many people have the same problem, so I recommend you to find what is causing it. Hope this won't happen again.

For people having the same problem, here is a solution for it (cp from KR community page):

It may be unlikely, but make sure that the save file is not read-only. That will cause that problem (I've tested that here).

The save file is named slot1.data . There will also be a slot2.data and slot3.data, if you've used the 2nd and 3rd slots. They're stored in

Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Rush

If the file is not read-only, then it may be corrupted and you may just have to delete it and start over. You could start by just moving the save file somewhere else and see if the problem goes away. If not, you can just put the file back where it was, and you haven't lost anything. If you have more than one save file, just move one at a time to try to identify the bad file(s).

If the file is corrupted, and you have the Steam cloud enabled for the game, then I suppose that there is a remote chance that the copy in the cloud is still OK. You could move the file, let Steam replace it with the one from the cloud, and see if the slot options are back. If not, then you'll need to disable the Steam cloud for the game and move the file again, and then try the game.
User

by Undead_Soldier » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Well, when I fought Vez'nan during his final form, I used the "Extra 5 hearts" item and brought my hearts up to 22. Vez'nan eventually got past and I was stuck on a frozen screen displaying 2 hearts.
"I am, never forgotten,
This is the anthem, for the sick and rotten.
I am, never forgotten,
This is the anthem, for all you sick and rotten."
User

by magicmetal03 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:00 pm

Undead_Soldier wrote:Well, when I fought Vez'nan during his final form, I used the "Extra 5 hearts" item and brought my hearts up to 22. Vez'nan eventually got past and I was stuck on a frozen screen displaying 2 hearts.

He subtracts 20 health.
But the screen freezes.. Hmm....
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Minuet » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:25 pm

Undead_Soldier wrote:Well, when I fought Vez'nan during his final form, I used the "Extra 5 hearts" item and brought my hearts up to 22. Vez'nan eventually got past and I was stuck on a frozen screen displaying 2 hearts.

I think the problem is that items weren't featured in the original KR when it was first released, so bosses were listed as 20 hearts but really caused an instant game over. Now that you can increase your hearts it probably confuses the system when a boss gets by but you don't instantly lose resulting in a freeze. Or something, I'm not an IH dev. :P
Back To The Shadows of Hell ~ Be Quick Or Be Dead ~ Let's Get Shooting ~ Natha Daged Dhaer ~ Clear Your Mind ~ Crimson Skies
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:13 am

Vez'nan got the last laugh. :veznan:

Another bug: Bravebark doesn't heal when he activates Springsap anymore. I disabled the skill so that he wouldn't lose his attack when he became weak.
BBB

by snamet » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:44 pm

Bug in KR on android. It seems that KR corrupts saves. I can play several times and got 30-40 stars, but after that I cannot load KR. Only reinstall or clearing of local data helps :(
User

by Mike Haggar » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:23 am

Kingdom Rush on Android doesn't update ones personal best score on the map page anymore. It does changes momentarily right after, but after closing the game and coming back at another time only the old score will be there.
User

by LeonSA » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:48 am

The texture of this place looks problematic in KR

Just my luck.
User

by cactusmcgirk » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Original Kingdom Rush: (may also be the case in Frontiers too but not sure)

Lycans aren’t starting at full health after transforming into werewolf form. It seems like the damage to the human form is carrying over which it did not used to do. Lycans are now FAR easier to beat because of it, as they’re starting at like 2/3 health on transformation.

Also, the shared enemies between Blackburn and Frontiers now have the encyclopedia descriptions from Frontiers rather than the regular KR ones.

Running game on iPad
User

Previous