FAQ: Kingdom Rush Development

For the King!

Re: FAQ: Kingdom Rush Development

by Cool » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:02 pm

TUKAN wrote:
Cool wrote:Why they update Ipad version till Flash version release?
Ahhh....(
For money U noob :evil:

Fuck off niger.
User

by TUKAN » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:51 am

Cool wrote:
TUKAN wrote:
Ahhh....(

Fuck off niger.
I'm a bit impatient U Sweet Cool Pony. I Apologize if you feel resentful. :yey: :yey: :yey:
User

by Ravenzilla » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:29 am

Cool wrote:
TUKAN wrote:
Ahhh....(

Fuck off niger.

Well that was rude.
Amazing Avatar by RazorLeaf.
It's a brand new day, the sun is in the sky, all the ravens are singing, THAT UR GONNA DIE!
User

by SilasLock » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:36 pm

[quote/]Well that was rude.[/quote]

Agreed.

EDIT: Well, derp, I messed up the quoting system.
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by Cool » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:27 pm

TUKAN wrote:I'm a bit impatient U Sweet Cool Pony. I Apologize if you feel resentful. :yey: :yey: :yey:

I'm cannot talk with you normally, cause i'm not American and it's not my main language.
But i can just say that you are pretty bad troll.
And I'm accept youre apoliagze.)
User

by Regnes » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:01 am

I think it's pretty obvious that Ironhide has a lot to learn when it comes to public relations and paying customers. It's really just frustrating how they refuse to tell us anything whatsoever until the last minute. This was supposed to be a flash game, they even set it in stone at the very start of this thread. Like half a year ago they had Armor Games put up a trailer for Frontiers advertising a Spring release for the game. Then just days before release they dropped the bombshell by stating the release is only for iOS. It has now been over two months since it came out for iPhone and nobody even knows for sure whether they're even going to release a flash version anymore.

The good news for tower defense fans is that Gemcraft: Chasing Shadows appears to be getting quite close to release. Unlike with Ironhide, Game In A Bottle actively works with the fans to develop the game they want, and they keep us posted on everything they're working on. I'll be supporting Game In A Bottle by purchasing the full version of Chasing Shadows, though I don't expect I will be giving Ironhide the same treatment, I implore others not to as well. We are the customers, we deserve some respect.
User

by tigersfan_99 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:06 am

Have you seen the forums lately they have done a lot better job communicating with us and remember patience is virtue it takes a long time to make a great game like Ironhide does.

Edit: How did my inner Julian do?
Last edited by tigersfan_99 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

by SilasLock » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:11 am

Regnes wrote:I think it's pretty obvious that Ironhide has a lot to learn when it comes to public relations and paying customers. It's really just frustrating how they refuse to tell us anything whatsoever until the last minute. This was supposed to be a flash game, they even set it in stone at the very start of this thread. Like half a year ago they had Armor Games put up a trailer for Frontiers advertising a Spring release for the game. Then just days before release they dropped the bombshell by stating the release is only for iOS. It has now been over two months since it came out for iPhone and nobody even knows for sure whether they're even going to release a flash version anymore.

The good news for tower defense fans is that Gemcraft: Chasing Shadows appears to be getting quite close to release. Unlike with Ironhide, Game In A Bottle actively works with the fans to develop the game they want, and they keep us posted on everything they're working on. I'll be supporting Game In A Bottle by purchasing the full version of Chasing Shadows, though I don't expect I will be giving Ironhide the same treatment, I implore others not to as well. We are the customers, we deserve some respect.

They... But... they aren't... I'm speechless.

Scratch that, I'm not.

A flash version is being developed, people know this and its guaranteed to come out. They also communicate really well with us on this forum, although the blog could use some work.
Ironhide respects us a lot, and does more for their customers than most companies. Apparently, Lito's been working night and day to get out the flash version, and I don't see how you could ask any more of them.

Lastly, this isn't actually the right place to post this. The FAQ page is not a complaint thread.
ImageImage
User

by tigersfan_99 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:23 am

Looks like you did not see what I posted but then again you were probably writing when I posted it so you did not see it.
User

by SilasLock » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:41 am

tigersfan_99 wrote:Have you seen the forums lately they have done a lot better job communicating with us and remember patience is virtue it takes a long time to make a great game like Ironhide does.

Edit: How did my inner Julian do?

Quite well, actually.

tigersfan_99 wrote:Looks like you did not see what I posted but then again you were probably writing when I posted it so you did not see it.

Hey, two voices are better than one, right?
ImageImage
User

by delebru » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:31 pm

I'm closing this topic because it is very out dated.

Until we can update this topic please continue the discussion here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3989
Ironhide Developer

Previous