Different tactics for different folks (tactics discussion)

For the King!

Different tactics for different folks (tactics discussion)

by kotubukiMedia » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi everyone...

I'm new on this site. Kingdom rush brought me here. Its such a wonderful game I really enjoy every minute of the game. Thanks ironhide for creating KR...

Anyway, I just want to show/brag my tactics on defeating level 12.

Please check out my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmoxbJ4NvQs&feature=related

How about you guys? What's your tactics on the last level?
yippee kay yay mother-------
User

Re: Different tactics for different folks (tactics discussio

by razieltnt » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:07 am

on last level the best artillery tactic is creating 6 artillery on spots near cemetery (it looks like corridor of death) - enemy bunch up here from both sides of their way from castle

also it allows nice support for destroying left castle wave both with cemetery

also some emergency artillery is ok near shield symbol (they hit right wave, too)
This is the most boozesome, alcohol-soaked dwarven moradinian warrior cleric that I have ever drank with.
Thank You RaZoR LeAf for Your time and commitment.
User

by Julian » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 am

Kinda similar... I start off with only big berthas, but I do build one holy order to stop the extra enemies Vez'nan spawns and at the end I build some arcane wizards for extra nuke power for Vez'nan himself >:]
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Epicazeroth » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:13 am

I just look at the walkthrough, build the starting setup, add upgrades/extra towers using premium and extra money, then go from there, based on what comes my way. Usually end w\ 20 lives, but if i don't i go back and play a few challenges, then try again. I've only gotten a few-like 1 to 2- levels that i don't beat perfectly on the second try, maybe none, i might have that number for second tries.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Epicazeroth » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:29 am

I cannot beat sarelgaz's lair at all. And i beat everything else in one try on normal, including the challenges i've done. Anyone have any suggestions for what tactic to use? Sorry to double post.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by kotubukiMedia » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:18 am

Epicazeroth wrote:I cannot beat sarelgaz's lair at all. And i beat everything else in one try on normal, including the challenges i've done. Anyone have any suggestions for what tactic to use? Sorry to double post.

Dude... Please check this walkthrough -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bBDnLVlZeE :D
User

by Agaliarept » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:12 am

The loss of lives - a sign that the tactic was not chosen well.
User

by Zolek » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Sorry to off top, but Agaliarept, Your words + Your avatar (Lenin?) make a nice political quote :]
User

by kotubukiMedia » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Agaliarept wrote:The loss of lives - a sign that the tactic was not chosen well.

^^
Wait.. What? :o :shock:

Maybe you'll like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJctWGEJ1X0
User

by Epicazeroth » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:11 am

kotubukiMedia wrote:
Epicazeroth wrote:I cannot beat sarelgaz's lair at all. And i beat everything else in one try on normal, including the challenges i've done. Anyone have any suggestions for what tactic to use? Sorry to double post.

Dude... Please check this walkthrough -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bBDnLVlZeE :D

I posted my distress on multiple topics, and i watched your video, and no offense, but you got destroyed.
Image Image
User

by kotubukiMedia » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 am

Epicazeroth wrote:
kotubukiMedia wrote:

I posted my distress on multiple topics, and i watched your video, and no offense, but you got destroyed.

No offense taken... but I posted my second try right above your last post.

Second try here-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJctWGEJ1X0
User

by Agaliarept » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:34 am

Zolek wrote:Sorry to off top, but Agaliarept, Your words + Your avatar (Lenin?) make a nice political quote :]
Yes, this is Lenin. Maybe someday I'll write a book with my aphorisms. :mrgreen:

kotubukiMedia wrote:Maybe you'll like this one
Yes, much better now. Why avoiding the construction of the towers of magic? You've got a phobia? :P
User

by kotubukiMedia » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:07 am

Agaliarept wrote:
Zolek wrote:Sorry to off top, but Agaliarept, Your words + Your avatar (Lenin?) make a nice political quote :]
Yes, this is Lenin. Maybe someday I'll write a book with my aphorisms. :mrgreen:

kotubukiMedia wrote:Maybe you'll like this one
Yes, much better now. Why avoiding the construction of the towers of magic? You've got a phobia? :P

:D I just prefer the archer and especially the artillery tower. Love getting the enemies disintegrating the enemies into pieces. :D
User

by Kehzer » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Most of the walkthrough's Ive seen dont utilize one of my favorite strategies for magic towers- at the front of the maze I'll utilize Sorcer Mage towers to poly enemies to sheep. The quicker I can poly them the less resources the rest of my towers I have to use to kill it. Polying a 1/2 dead enemy is a waste of resources.

Also, in the harder levels I usually place 1-3 Arcane Wizard towers with the teleport upgrades done, especially on the overwhelming levels it great to be able to manage the amount of enemies by teleporting a group that is nearing the end back to the middle.
User