Gnome Shop Items Preview

For the King!

Gnome Shop Items Preview

by Lightning » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi Guys im new Here but i just want to tell you all flash player KingdomRush all about the new Gnome Shop that is only Available on IOs IPAD / IPHONE

We can buy the stuff using Gems and here''s the price:
- Handful Of Gems that give you 1500 Gems and cost 0.99$
- Bag Of Gems that give you 6000 Gems + 1500 and cost 2.99$
– Chest Of Gems that give you 12000 + 4500 and cost 4.99$

And The Items At The Gnome Shop are :
-HeartBox = Magical Hearts Trapped in A Box. Break Glass On An Emergency To Gain 5 Extra Lives. And Cost 350 Gems
Yes they work on all type of stage like iron or heroic.

-Frozotov = This Special Concoction Will Freeze Your Enemies Helpless In Place For A While. And Cost 50 Gems
They work in a small area so you gan get 2-4 trapped for 5s and they work on boss to but only frezee them for 2s.

-Dynamite = Blast Your Enemies To Pieces With This Specially Designed Gnome Explosive. Destruction Guaranteed. And Cost 50
Gems.
It looks like Dwarven Artillery Dynamite and it will damage the enemy for 250 HP no Armor.

-Fat Boy = The Big Bad Biy Of Boms! You Only Need One Of These To Clear The Battlefield And Claim The Spoils Of The War!
Just Tell Us Where To Drop It ! And Cost 999 Gems
This is my favorite it just go boom and it will damage all area for 3000 Hp thats Just WOW.

-Gold Bag = Leave Nothing To Change. bring Extra Gold To The Battlefield! Each Bag Is Worth 500 Gold Pieces. And Cost 500
Gems.
This is probably the worst thing i will spend my gems on 500 gold is just to little compared from the Fat Boy.

-Chill Wand = Freeze The World ! The Magic Rod Will Freeze All Baddies And Prevent New Ones From Approaching. And Cost
250 Gems.
This is my second favorite thing Because it just freeze the world for 15s thats alot of time even the boss it will
Turn you from lossing to winning.

You can carry all of those items above 5 for each type and you can use it all in 1 stage so like i can use 5 Fat Boy Lol it will kill 5 waves nicely.
And we get the gems beside buying it with killing enemies that will give you 5-300 gems randomly and not all enemy drop them. Each stage i think will give 400-600 gems so it is not that hard to get it.
In my opinion this game is already easy so the items just make the game more funner Lol.

This is Lightning and Thx all for reading my description for the gnome shop :D
User