Are you not entertained achievemnet?

For the King!

Are you not entertained achievemnet?

by mikeleus » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:54 am

Hello!

It's me again.. Seems that this achievement is hard for me. I player lvl 11 with 4 barbarian towers, and got "axe rain", but can't get the other one...
Any tips over here? :)
Mejor morir de pie, que vivir toda una vida arrodillados.
User

Re: Are you not entertained achievemnet?

by Julian » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:35 am

Well let me quote something I posted quite some time ago :D
Julian wrote:I got the achievement at stage 8 (icewind pass), by building one barbarian mead hall at the center of the three lowest strategic points. I supported them using reinforcements and upgraded their axes and throwing axes as soon as possible. After that I mainly used my money on protecting the higher monster spawn point, so my barbarians only had to deal with the lower monster spawn point.
I replayed it and this is how I placed everything at the end of the level: http://i54.tinypic.com/e0o507.jpg
The spear throw upgrade makes it a lot easier to counter aerial enemies until you build your arcane wizard towers, so I recommend getting it if you don't have it yet.

Hope that helps ^^
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

Re: Are you not entertained achievemnet?

by mikeleus » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Julian wrote:Well let me quote something I posted quite some time ago :D
Julian wrote:I got the achievement at stage 8 (icewind pass), by building one barbarian mead hall at the center of the three lowest strategic points. I supported them using reinforcements and upgraded their axes and throwing axes as soon as possible. After that I mainly used my money on protecting the higher monster spawn point, so my barbarians only had to deal with the lower monster spawn point.
I replayed it and this is how I placed everything at the end of the level: http://i54.tinypic.com/e0o507.jpg
The spear throw upgrade makes it a lot easier to counter aerial enemies until you build your arcane wizard towers, so I recommend getting it if you don't have it yet.

Hope that helps ^^

helped, got the achievement :D
thanks!
Mejor morir de pie, que vivir toda una vida arrodillados.
User