Which is your most hated enemy?

For the King!

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Ninja » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:04 am

magicmetal03 wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Goblins are the first enemy in the game and are simply introductory to the concept of enemies. The first encounter of a game should never be ridiculously difficult, or else the difficulty levels of the game will rise to quickly, resulting in only franchise veterans being able to beat the game. It's necessary that the Goblin be weak, or else the balancing of the game will be terrible. :roll:

I was just kidding! But I do think the health should be slightly higher. Slightly. Teeny-tiny bit.

No ... it shouldn't.
:hero:
User

by tmn loveblue » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:50 am

I like Goblins. Though they doesn't fare well in Elite levels, their sheer number makes the battle epic ;)
User

by The Blademaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:52 am

tmn loveblue wrote:I like Goblins. Though they doesn't fare well in Elite levels, their sheer number makes the battle epic ;)

I also like them as well. I love it where there's a giant horde of them and then I just shred through them so easily. It feels so good to watch them die. :twisted:
User

by tmn loveblue » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:26 pm

The Blademaster wrote:
tmn loveblue wrote:I like Goblins. Though they doesn't fare well in Elite levels, their sheer number makes the battle epic ;)

I also like them as well. I love it where there's a giant horde of them and then I just shred through them so easily. It feels so good to watch them die. :twisted:

8-) 8-) 8-) me too :lol:
User

by FancyGhost » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:11 pm

Shamans or however you call them from original KR... They suck so much... For example there is a huge troll who has a shit ton of health... Its so hard to kill it but these stupid shamans restore all the health you take away from it... Sometimes these shamans come in groups and theyre impossible to kill because they are among little enemies behind tanky troops... and their health itself is huge... i usually have to waste a fireball and 1 or 2 pairs of reinforcements to take them out...
Stay fanzy...
User

by nova_n » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:44 pm

The Blademaster wrote:
tmn loveblue wrote:
I like Goblins. Though they doesn't fare well in Elite levels, their sheer number makes the battle epic ;)

8-) 8-) 8-) me too :lol:

sadists...
lol
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User

by ShinyReaver » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:51 pm

KR:Wererats,ugh,these things are just unmanageable,I have to build barracks to stall them while my hero gets over to deal with them.
KRF:Parisytes,they kill my templars,period.
KRO:Bandersnatchs,self explanatory.
Never interupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
User

Location: In a subterrean city,plotting the downfall of something.

by Ninja » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:36 pm

ShinyReaver wrote:KR:Wererats,ugh,these things are just unmanageable,I have to build barracks to stall them while my hero gets over to deal with them.

*cough*Teslax104*cough*
User

by SJBlood » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:56 pm

Barracks are the worst against wererats, imo :lol:
Too bad you can't quote the look on my face.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:51 pm

ShinyReaver wrote:KR:Wererats,ugh,these things are just unmanageable,I have to build barracks to stall them while my hero gets over to deal with them.
KRF:Parisytes,they kill my templars,period.
KRO:Bandersnatchs,self explanatory.

Welcome to the forums! :D
BBB

by Dim_Q_Knight » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:16 pm

For me, I have an entire list of enemies I hate. All of them are KR by the way, for I haven't got round to playing KRF or KRO (shame is on me, I know :shock: ). These are the enemies with the reason why I hate them so much:
- Ogre's + Shamans - They are SO annoying in the herioc/iron challenges of level three and four.
(Don't wory, I amn't a noob who cann't deal with them, they are only annoying when you don't have many stars or acces to strong towers)
- Shadow archers - I'm the kind of player who loves making chokepoints with barracks and artillery, and they ruin the entire plan. Not that hard to get rid of though.
- Rocket Riders - Is there anyone at all who doesn't hate them??? Especially when playing artillery heavy, as I do, and go for the no-lives-lost, they can make you redo the entire stage for many, many times.
- Legions - Replicating themselfs while marching the huge distance to my chokepoint, is a good way to cause me problems.
- Abominations - Having tons of health, it takes for ages to kill them. By that time, there are loads of enemies near the barrack that is holding off this terror. So when these creeps explode, tons of others have a clear run towards the end of the road.
- Fallen/Spectral Knight - Having high armor, and being reanimated with immunity to physical damage?!? That is insane!

Do you disagree? Write down what you think!
User

by Rush the kingdom » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:18 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Goblins are the first enemy in the game and are simply introductory to the concept of enemies. The first encounter of a game should never be ridiculously difficult, or else the difficulty levels of the game will rise to quickly, resulting in only franchise veterans being able to beat the game. It's necessary that the Goblin be weak, or else the balancing of the game will be terrible. :roll:

I was just kidding! But I do think the health should be slightly higher. Slightly. Teeny-tiny bit.

If you want tougher goblins, then look at the goblin zappers. Decent health, fast, ranged AOE attack, and inflicting damage to nearby troops upon death.
For the kingdom!
User

by PitNata » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:50 pm

KR: Goblin Zappers. Throw bombs, keep throw bombs, keeping throwing bombs.....
KRF: Vampiressa. Only dies faster to secondary hero, keeps himself healthy.
KRO: Twilight Harasser. They are a thorn in any army, thanks to their lovely arrows of death :)
I'm modding Kingdom Rush. :geek:
User

by Rush the kingdom » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:38 pm

Oh boy, where do I begin?

In the first game, it's a tie between shaman(this guy combined with the giant dude with the club had me stuck on flipping TWIN BRIDGES for a while.) forest troll, (godly health and unfairly fast regeneration? I could understand if the regeneration was slow but no.) sons of sarelgaz due to being resistant to everything and me being so unlucky with death ray I considered it messy and impractical, and most kinds of beefy enemies. (Yeti, gorilla from the second game, etc) I think that forest troll and son of sarelgaz really take the cake because of how much they seem like crappy and unfair D&D monsters that the game master makes when he has a grudge against someone you're playing with.

In frontiers, the monsters who gained my ire are as follows:

Executioner: most of the time, I just couldn't figure out how to deal with his high healthpool AND instant kill attack, because it only said heroes were immune on the tips page, which I don't think anyone reads because usually the tips are obvious stuff, like "save rain of fire until you really need it." And don't even get me started on the level where they make their own path.

Parasite and reaper: nigh-instantly killing your troops AND making a tough enemy on their demise doesn't exactly seem fair. Also, I didn't know skeletons couldn't be turned into reapers until I was paying close attention while they charged. Even then, it's still a loss of your skeletons, skeleton Knights, and death rider, the last of which I think can become a reaper. (Pun not intended) it doesn't even make sense because technology in the kingdom rush universe is steampunk at best, and suddenly we get these alien jerks coming in hot from their ultra secret high-tech spaceship that I thought looked like a face.

Wow, that went on for longer than intended. Sorry.

Blood tricksters: c'mon you dolts, TARGET THE BLOOD TRICKSTER. Not his stupid zombies who somehow change the color of their face even though it's a mask. Almost 99.999% of the time you need to waste a rain of fire or get overwhelmed.

Saurian nightscale: the length of their invisibility is just ridiculous. By the time it wears off, it's probably done the polka, the waltz, and the electric boogaloo past all your towers.

Umbra's shadow minions: they've git good armor, good health, and to top it all of, decent speed. They also come in rather large numbers and don't even have any cool special abilities beside armor to justify them kicking your butt, so you feel lame losing to them.

Haven't played kingdom rush origins yet, but I don't think I'm gonna like the gnolls who throw torches. An enemy who does ranged damage over time in level one? Last time we had one of those, it was confined to a bonus stage, and even the shadow archers only made their debut at the first boss level.
For the kingdom!
User

by Uranato » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:32 pm

KINGDOM RUSH:
Shaman: These stupid magicians constantly heal those tough Ogres, and main levels three and four a pain in the neck when playing iron challenge.
Shadow Archer: Their arrows can make short work of Barracks and Heroes, and even Reinforcements don't seem to be able to counter them. I got leaks many times when they appeared in the Citadel. Even Goblin Zappers are not as hard, because by then you have enough special towers.
Lycan: I don't know why, but I don't seem to be able to deal with these brutes. They simply rip past Barracks and are obnoxious because of their ability to transfer soldiers into Werewolves.

KINGDOM RUSH FRONTIERS:
Blood Trickster: These wizards can raise armies of tough Savage Zombies and are themselves very hard to kill. They are a pain even in the later waves.
Parasyte: How can such a small enemy be so annoying? These stupid things always get past my defenses because they spawn those tough Reapers when they get to Barracks.

KINGDOM RUSH ORIGINS:
Bandersnatch: These big brutes are very fast and do not seem to take much damage. They always leak through my defenses, losin me many lives.
Twilight Avenger: High health and armor makes them very hard to kill, and they come covered by obnoxious Harassers, which they can curse to explode on Barracks and Heroes when they die.
Fungus Breeder: They take four lives when leaked, and the fact that they explode and spawn Munchshrooms, which in turn spawn Boomshrooms, which explode again, is not good.

Note: Am I the only one who doesn't get any trouble from Rocket Riders, Blacksurges and Webspitter Spiders?
User

by Ninja » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:49 pm

Uranato wrote:KINGDOM RUSH:
Shaman: These stupid magicians constantly heal those tough Ogres, and main levels three and four a pain in the neck when playing iron challenge.
Shadow Archer: Their arrows can make short work of Barracks and Heroes, and even Reinforcements don't seem to be able to counter them. I got leaks many times when they appeared in the Citadel. Even Goblin Zappers are not as hard, because by then you have enough special towers.
Lycan: I don't know why, but I don't seem to be able to deal with these brutes. They simply rip past Barracks and are obnoxious because of their ability to transfer soldiers into Werewolves.

KINGDOM RUSH FRONTIERS:
Blood Trickster: These wizards can raise armies of tough Savage Zombies and are themselves very hard to kill. They are a pain even in the later waves.
Parasyte: How can such a small enemy be so annoying? These stupid things always get past my defenses because they spawn those tough Reapers when they get to Barracks.

KINGDOM RUSH ORIGINS:
Bandersnatch: These big brutes are very fast and do not seem to take much damage. They always leak through my defenses, losin me many lives.
Twilight Avenger: High health and armor makes them very hard to kill, and they come covered by obnoxious Harassers, which they can curse to explode on Barracks and Heroes when they die.
Fungus Breeder: They take four lives when leaked, and the fact that they explode and spawn Munchshrooms, which in turn spawn Boomshrooms, which explode again, is not good.

Note: Am I the only one who doesn't get any trouble from Rocket Riders, Blacksurges and Webspitter Spiders?

That’s very strange! I have zero problems with any of the enemies you listed, but Rocket Riders and Blacksurges are painful for me to fight (not Webspitters, though; they’re easy). I guess that just goes to show how many personalities and play styles KR makes possible to come together. :D
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:10 pm

Ugh, I hate Lycans. Even when I'm playing on Casual, they always slip by my defences and end up costing me lives.
Yes it's me

by sunnydaler » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:38 am

Swamp Things in Fungal Forest Campaign
Blood Tricksters in Ma'qwa Urqu Iron
Ogres in Pagras Heroic
Troll Breakers in Glacial Heights Iron
Raiders in Hushwood Iron
Black Hags in Castle Blackburn Campaign
Last edited by sunnydaler on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User

by Uranato » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:39 am

Which magical enemy do you hate most, for example Sand Wraiths, Gnoll Blighters, Twilight Evokers etc? Personally, I hate all magical enemies due to them having magical resistance and being highly anti-barracks, as I rely on Barracks and Mages in my defense.

Which type of enemy do you hate most, and which do you think is easy to defeat? Twilight Elves and Saurians give me a hard time whereas Deep Devils and Bandits are laughable.
User

by Ninja » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Deep Devils are laughable?! So you don’t find Rising Tides to be insanely difficult? Hmmm ...
User

PreviousNext