Which is your most hated enemy?

For the King!

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Uranato » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:57 am

Insanely difficult???
Rising Tides is not that difficult.
Last edited by Uranato on Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

by sunnydaler » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:37 am

I need to add another. :x Gunboats :x in Port Tortuga Iron challenge. They kill my soldiers and hero.
They seem to deal true damage regardless of target's armor rating.
User

by Dynamo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:34 pm

Mine are the healers on KR. They made me suffer at the beggining of the game.
User

by kicorse » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:39 pm

Uranato wrote:KINGDOM RUSH:
Shaman: These stupid magicians constantly heal those tough Ogres, and main levels three and four a pain in the neck when playing iron challenge.

Entirely agree. They're fine on the campaign stages, but the early challenges are some of the hardest, and this is the main reason why. It is at least rewarding to work out how to separate them from the Ogres.

Uranato wrote:Shadow Archer: Their arrows can make short work of Barracks and Heroes, and even Reinforcements don't seem to be able to counter them. I got leaks many times when they appeared in the Citadel. Even Goblin Zappers are not as hard, because by then you have enough special towers.

I would put them in the "annoying" category, because some micro-management is usually sufficient. They were also useful in teaching me the value of spreading out my towers, rather than always having a concentrated kill-zone. Having towers well ahead of your barracks transfers them to the "easy" category, but of course, that is not an option for the foremost Paladins on Citadel.

Uranato wrote:Lycan: I don't know why, but I don't seem to be able to deal with these brutes. They simply rip past Barracks and are obnoxious because of their ability to transfer soldiers into Werewolves.

They're very fast, and toughness and damage is much higher than most fast enemies, so it's not surprising that they should be difficult. Wrath of the Forest (KR) and Totem of Weakness (KRF) help a lot.

Uranato wrote:KINGDOM RUSH FRONTIERS:
Blood Trickster: These wizards can raise armies of tough Savage Zombies and are themselves very hard to kill. They are a pain even in the later waves.

By far the most difficult savages. In earlier waves, I keep a constant eye out for them, and go for a couple of reinforcements and rain of fire the moment they enter the map. Spamming Axethrowers with Totem of Silence, together with effective use of reinforcements, works quite well later.

Uranato wrote:Parasyte: How can such a small enemy be so annoying? These stupid things always get past my defenses because they spawn those tough Reapers when they get to Barracks.

Here I don't really empathise, but maybe that's because I don't tend to use Barracks in Lost Jungle. Skeletons are so effective at neutralising Parasytes, especially if combined with DWAARP (also great against the various spiders you get on that level).

Uranato wrote:Note: Am I the only one who doesn't get any trouble from Rocket Riders, Blacksurges and Webspitter Spiders?

If I forget that there are Rocket Riders coming, they might possibly give me trouble, but otherwise no. There are so many effective ways of dealing with them. Any strategy that doesn't have a single kill zone should work. Blacksurges and Webspitter Spitters, on the other hand, can certainly give me problems when combined with other tricky enemies.
User

by TheKNEE13 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:19 pm

kr: shadow archers

krf: blacksurges and sand wraiths

kro: bloodsidyan ogres and webspitters
mirage does everything alric does better imo
User

by tmn loveblue » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:14 am

Hope eight months isn’t too long to be considered necro.

I want to add those Flareons, spitting deadly fireballs from miles away - an uncounterable attack range couple with lethal damage. In between the fireballs and the fire pits, pitiful humans have nowhere to go but to die, painfully, to the fire. In Hell, like they should.

Speaking of which, Demon Legion is almost equally obnoxious. Coming as early as wave 1 when gold isn’t plenty and one have to choose between a Mage and an Artillery, while wave two sees a bunch of magic resistant Demon Spawns, is simply annoying. They come simultaneously from two paths, as well. Luckily, in Steam they seems to attack slower, letting us block them a bit.
User

by Philsam » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:18 am

KR: Necromancer
KRF: Shadow Archer
KRO: Twilight herectic, I really like to beat them with their own power of absorbing their souls with Vez'Nan. However, they are too powerful! :evil:
Hi, I'm a little fox, I hope to enjoy this community !!!
User

Previous