Which is your most hated enemy?

For the King!

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by timewarp » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:28 pm

Filipuntik wrote:YES SHAMANS. The hatred is REAL. Two words: Heroic Pagras.


Real players know the struggle of Heroic Pagras Veteran, on flash, without the shop, and its horrendous barracks micromanagement necessary to put up with the shamans & ogres. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Filipuntik wrote: I still have no real idea what the former do (well they stun and instakill and fly real fast in a special order but ain't nobody got time to watch that)

omg me too. Anyways, even the games states that their forces are "beyond comprehension". :lol:
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Ninja » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:14 am

Twin Rivers Iron is way worse than Pagras's challenge. ;)
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:20 am

Ninja wrote:Twin Rivers Iron is way worse than Pagras's challenge. ;)


I still think Dusk Chateau Heroic Veteran is the hardest of all of the challenges in the series, but Twin Rivers Iron takes the cake for the first game, even more than the Elite Stages' challenges. :veznan:
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7709
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Ninja » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:Twin Rivers Iron is way worse than Pagras's challenge. ;)


I still think Dusk Chateau Heroic Veteran is the hardest of all of the challenges in the series, but Twin Rivers Iron takes the cake for the first game, even more than the Elite Stages' challenges. :veznan:


Pandaemonium Veteran Iron is pretty ridiculous too. So many Cerberi/Cerberuses. :shock:
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Really » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:45 am

Ninja wrote:Twin Rivers Iron is way worse than Pagras's challenge. ;)

Nap, the only thing you need to do is spam archers and leave 2 barracks at the end.
User
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by magicmetal03 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:13 am

Really wrote:
Ninja wrote:Twin Rivers Iron is way worse than Pagras's challenge. ;)

Nap, the only thing you need to do is spam archers and leave 2 barracks at the end.


You guys actually did all the challenges... Guess I'm not a true KR fan. :l
P-Pencil
Image

Mostly ded.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm
Location: In your brain.

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Ninja » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:51 am

Really wrote:
Ninja wrote:Twin Rivers Iron is way worse than Pagras's challenge. ;)

Nap, the only thing you need to do is spam archers and leave 2 barracks at the end.


:lol: How can you think that that works?
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:01 am

Ninja wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:Twin Rivers Iron is way worse than Pagras's challenge. ;)


I still think Dusk Chateau Heroic Veteran is the hardest of all of the challenges in the series, but Twin Rivers Iron takes the cake for the first game, even more than the Elite Stages' challenges. :veznan:


Pandaemonium Veteran Iron is pretty ridiculous too. So many Cerberi/Cerberuses. :shock:


Cerberus has a very clear weakness: Sorcerers with Earth Elementals. Just place 2-3 of them to eliminate that threat and take care of the other Legions and Flareons with Rangers and Teslas. I found this level to be quite easy, personally.
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7709
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Ninja » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:06 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:I still think Dusk Chateau Heroic Veteran is the hardest of all of the challenges in the series, but Twin Rivers Iron takes the cake for the first game, even more than the Elite Stages' challenges. :veznan:


Pandaemonium Veteran Iron is pretty ridiculous too. So many Cerberi/Cerberuses. :shock:


Cerberus has a very clear weakness: Sorcerers with Earth Elementals. Just place 2-3 of them to eliminate that threat and take care of the other Legions and Flareons with Rangers and Teslas. I found this level to be quite easy, personally.


I know how to beat it, it just took me a while to figure it out.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by AerisDraco » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:14 am

Ninja can't tolerate Sorcs. Everyone knows that. :)

/s
KRA is not over. Not if I have anything to say about it.
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Ninja » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:25 am

AerisDraco wrote:Ninja can't tolerate Sorcs. Everyone knows that. :)

/s


True (and yes, I know you're being sarcastic, but what you say is true to an extent), though they have their uses in some situations. I don't hate them, ATs are just better. 8-)
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by SJBlood » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:26 am

Ninja wrote:
AerisDraco wrote:Ninja can't tolerate Sorcs. Everyone knows that. :)

/s


True (and yes, I know you're being sarcastic, but what you say is true to an extent), though they have their uses in some situations. I don't hate them, ATs are just better. 8-)


This is becoming out of topic, but ATs are better on the surface. They are UP compared to the AMAZING Sorcerer Mage.
Too bad you can't quote the look on my face.
User
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:12 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by timewarp » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:57 am

Ninja wrote:Twin Rivers Iron is way worse than Pagras's challenge. ;)

Nope. I found Pagras harder, because even with a walkthrough the struggle is REAL.
SJBlood wrote:
Ninja wrote:
AerisDraco wrote:Ninja can't tolerate Sorcs. Everyone knows that. :)

/s


True (and yes, I know you're being sarcastic, but what you say is true to an extent), though they have their uses in some situations. I don't hate them, ATs are just better. 8-)


This is becoming out of topic, but ATs are better on the surface. They are UP compared to the AMAZING Sorcerer Mage.

Best dps (combined to archers) vs best special skills.

I choose the skills. (Arcane ftw)
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by AerisDraco » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Okay, let's nip this in the bud before we have that debate start again.
KRA is not over. Not if I have anything to say about it.
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Ninja » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:55 pm

AerisDraco wrote:Okay, let's nip this in the bud before we have that debate start again.


:twisted:
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by magicmetal03 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:50 pm

I hate goblins. They're just too weak to even be an enemy.
P-Pencil
Image

Mostly ded.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm
Location: In your brain.

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:16 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:I hate goblins. They're just too weak to even be an enemy.


Then you must really hate Spider Matriarchs for hatching even weaker enemies than Goblins. ;)
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7709
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by magicmetal03 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:53 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
magicmetal03 wrote:I hate goblins. They're just too weak to even be an enemy.


Then you must really hate Spider Matriarchs for hatching even weaker enemies than Goblins. ;)


But at least the little ones are a problem, Goblins are just goblins.
P-Pencil
Image

Mostly ded.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm
Location: In your brain.

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by Ninja » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:16 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:
magicmetal03 wrote:I hate goblins. They're just too weak to even be an enemy.


Then you must really hate Spider Matriarchs for hatching even weaker enemies than Goblins. ;)


But at least the little ones are a problem, Goblins are just goblins.


Goblins are the first enemy in the game and are simply introductory to the concept of enemies. The first encounter of a game should never be ridiculously difficult, or else the difficulty levels of the game will rise to quickly, resulting in only franchise veterans being able to beat the game. It's necessary that the Goblin be weak, or else the balancing of the game will be terrible. :roll:
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Which is your most hated enemy?

by magicmetal03 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:20 am

Ninja wrote:
Goblins are the first enemy in the game and are simply introductory to the concept of enemies. The first encounter of a game should never be ridiculously difficult, or else the difficulty levels of the game will rise to quickly, resulting in only franchise veterans being able to beat the game. It's necessary that the Goblin be weak, or else the balancing of the game will be terrible. :roll:


I was just kidding! But I do think the health should be slightly higher. Slightly. Teeny-tiny bit.
P-Pencil
Image

Mostly ded.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm
Location: In your brain.

PreviousNext

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 7 guests