New to the forums? You should read this!

For the King!

New to the forums? You should read this!

by The_TaTs » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:57 pm

Hi there!

Welcome to our Forum! If you are new here there are a couple of recommendations for you.

We have rules!
- You should absolutely start by reading the Forum Rules: https://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8142

Get your bearings
- Read a few threads before posting, so you can get a general idea of the tone and general atmosphere of this Forum.

Introduce yourself and say Hi!
- If you want to introduce yourself you can do it on this Thread: https://forums.ironhidegames.com/viewtopic.php?p=128268

Check the threads before posting
- If you want to start a new Thread, make sure that there isn't an active one already discussing the same subject.

Have questions for Ironhide?
- If you have questions about Ironhide as a studio, you can ask here: https://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8129

Have questions about the Forum?
- If you have questions about the Forums you can post them on the Forum Rules thread or ask a Moderator (AerisDraco, Big Bad Bug and RaZorLeaf).


I hope you have a great time as part of our rather weird but fun community!
For the Kingdom! :hero:
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by The Kingmaker » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:53 pm

Edited 1 time(s) of course. You can't hide that from me. I remember. Pepperidge farm remembers
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."
Image

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: A stage (but all the world's a stage)

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by The_TaTs » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:35 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Edited 1 time(s) of course. You can't hide that from me. I remember. Pepperidge farm remembers


Your point being?
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by The Kingmaker » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:07 pm

Nothing at all, I just remember looking at this and it just saying:

"Welcome to the forum!" :haha:
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."
Image

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: A stage (but all the world's a stage)

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:04 am

When I access this from the front page of the User Control panel, I'm directed to Clash of the Olympians after exiting the thread. :lol:
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7815
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by Ninja » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Why is this in Fan Fiction?
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Ninja wrote:Why is this in Fan Fiction?


It's global, so it appears in every forum, including Fanfiction. ;)
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7815
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by Ninja » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:Why is this in Fan Fiction?


It's global, so it appears in every forum, including Fanfiction. ;)


Oh, OK then. Didn't notice that because I had only just entered this subforum when I posted that. :lol:
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by Sinque Productions » Mon May 09, 2016 1:57 am

Yeah, I agree.

Edit: Hahahaha the guy I was "agreeing with" deleted his post :lol:
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 pm
Location: Addy's secret lair.

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by FastAndBlast » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:11 am

Ok, I'm gonna keep a bot count:
2 ( since discussing on the "how far have u traveled" thread
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:28 am
Location: At a secret HQ, preparing to take over the world

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by magicmetal03 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:51 am

FastAndBlast wrote:Ok, I'm gonna keep a bot count:
2 ( since discussing on the "how far have u traveled" thread

Great idea!
P-Pencil
Image

Mostly ded.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm
Location: In your brain.

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by AerisDraco » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:10 pm

No need to fear, the mods are here!
Seriously though, it's not really necessary, as we notice fairly quickly. Thanks though.
KRA is not over. Not if I have anything to say about it.
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by FastAndBlast » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:35 am

Its fun though, its in like 5 years its going to be like 325 :veznan:
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:28 am
Location: At a secret HQ, preparing to take over the world

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by barspi » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:29 pm

Hi guys. Let's play KR!
User
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by Ninja » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:40 pm

barspi wrote:Hi guys. Let's play KR!


Yeah! Welcome to the forums, Barspi! :D
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by FastAndBlast » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:47 am

Hey, barspi! :)
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:28 am
Location: At a secret HQ, preparing to take over the world

Re: New to the forums? You should read this!

by truteal » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:25 pm

Hey guys
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:48 pm
Location: the great southern land


Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests