What is your favorite hero?

For the King!

What is your favorite hero?

by Ruby_Hex » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:00 am

Lately I've been wondering...What are guys favorite heroes in KR?
I want to know what your favorite hero(s) are from each KR game, why they are your favorite(s) and which out of the several chosen is your ABSOLUTE favorite? If you wan't, you can also include you favorite bonus hero.

My response would be this (Use this as a template if you want... :) )

KR - I can't decide! Elora Wintersong, king Denas, Ignus and Magnus spellbane are all tied.

KRF - Bonehart, Sha'tra and Kutsao are all cool but my favorite would have to probably be Kahz. I really love his design and his fast-pace up-close style of fighting is quite amusing to me and can be cool to apply properly.

KRO - Vez'nan. I find his teleportation abilities allow you to pretty much have in in five places at once which is really cool, plus the amount of damage he deals is fun to utilize, on top of the fact that he has one of the coolest hero spells in the game. Reg'son and Lilith are also pretty cool.

BONUS! My favorite secondary hero is Bolverk! :mrgreen:

If you like, you could also add what your favorite enemy is from each KR game and why.
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

Re: What is your favorite hero?

by Mushmellow » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:05 am

I've only played KR so far and my favorite hero is without a doubt... King Denas!!! :D
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:32 am

Oni from KR because of the way he takes on any challenge unnerved, charging into hordes of demons and tanking their explosions or dueling bosses and dishing out even more damage than the boss itself.

From Frontiers, Dante is pretty cool for being a hunter, and has stunning damage against single targets like bosses. However, Bonehart's the most epic hero in the series for being a huge undead dragon with an awesome playstyle that lets him obliterate armies. It's just all so perfectly epic.

Lynn kicks booty with her debuffs stacked on an enemy as she slashes it to death. Her Hero Spell is also really awesome.

:D
BBB

by Juice Box » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:26 am

KR: Magnus. Good guy who acts like a bad guy. Cool af.

KRF: Alric. Because badass lone warrior who carries the souls of his lost people with him. What's not to love?

KRO: Eridan. Coolio Elven ranger, except his brother is seen better than him, his parents see disappointment in him and the girl he loves doesn't like him back. Not as sad as carrying sand automaton versions of your dead family, but it really puts a dent in the "Elves are Always Perfect" misconception.
User

by SealDarklight » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:29 am

Yeah i got 2 or 3 per KR heroes that i like in each game.

Oni and Hacksaw are my personal favorites because of their different use and cool designs

Alric is a badass and cool and Dante is a badass Monsterhunter.

Veznan is a badass mage and best mage in the entire game for their upgrate, Lynn is my favorite Female heroin and she can rip appart and Wilbur is my favorite flying hero and he´s so funny
User

by magicmetal03 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:21 am

KR:Hacksaw
KRF:Alric
KFO:Catha
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ruby_Hex » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:34 am

Thanks for all the replies, guys. It's interesting to see what some of the fan-favorites are.
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by FeedDaKingdom » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:34 pm

KR : Malik (but i dont have any paid heroes)
KRF : Alric, no contest
KRO: At first, Eridan, but then i bought KRO during the sale, and quickly noticed that Eridan's melee attack animation looks more like him headbutting instead of actually using his sword (which may explain why he seems to take forever to kill in melee), so i change to Catha.

Why is Eridan melee attack animation so derpy? if they just copied over the sworn blades attack animation that would be better.............
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

by casual_player » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:40 pm

KR:Invagar bearclaw- HE CHANGES INTO A BEAR
KRF:grawl-no explanation needed (for me)
KRO:razz and rags- meanest tag team in kr history, and is the silliest and most fun hero to use
User

by Sinque Productions » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:09 am

KR: Magnus, Vez'Nan's failed next apprentice to Nivus also Oni cause he's so good.
KRF: Nivus Vez'Nan's first master also Dierdre cause necromancer strat
KRO: Vez'Nan also Catha
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Moved thread out of Fanfiction to Kingdom Rush General. ;)

@Juice Box Your favorite heroes are my second favorite heroes. :D (Except Alric)
BBB

Re: What is your favorite her

by Magnus0 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:03 pm

For KR: obviously Magnus. Elora comes close though, as she is basically just a better Magnus.
For KRF: I dunno really. I want to like Cronan and Kutsao, but they're just so underwhelming which makes it a lot less fun to see them fight as it could have been. I think Bruxa is my favorite though. She's one of the most developed heroes in the game. Her passives, are COOL. Not some random unoriginal extra stat bonuses or something. She's also really strong.
For KRO: Catha. She's still the most OP hero in the game for me, bar Phoenix. Her abilities work so well together, and her hero spell is life-saving. I almost feel like I'm handicapped in some way if I don't use her. Imo, she's by far the best free hero in any of the games.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Ninja » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:58 pm

KR: Oni.

KRF: Alric.

KRO: Reg'son. (Reg'son rules all!)

I had a longer post typed out, but then I accidentally closed the tab. :P
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:00 pm

Ninja wrote:KR: Oni.

:lol:

Cursed Alric and his 3 good abilities that make him beloved despite his 2 terrible stat passives. :x
BBB

by Ninja » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:KR: Oni.

:lol:

Cursed Alric and his 3 good abilities that make him beloved despite his 2 terrible stat passives. :x

Your post is nullified because you wrote "cursed" rather than "curse". ;)

(Though you would be correct if your post wasn't nullified. ;) )
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:37 pm

I was using the word, "cursed" as an adjective to describe how Alric is cursed with having 2 pointless upgrade slots. ;)
BBB

by Ninja » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:41 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:I was using the word, "cursed" as an adjective to describe how Alric is cursed with having 2 pointless upgrade slots. ;)

You still used incorrect grammar at the beginning of the sentence, in that case. What you should have written was "Alric is cursed" like you just did. ;)

Also, you have a comma splice at the beginning of your sentence in the quoted post that I'm replying to. ;)
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:54 pm

Ninja wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:I was using the word, "cursed" as an adjective to describe how Alric is cursed with having 2 pointless upgrade slots. ;)

You still used incorrect grammar at the beginning of the sentence, in that case. What you should have written was "Alric is cursed" like you just did. ;)

Also, you have a comma splice at the beginning of your sentence in the quoted post that I'm replying to. ;)

Leave me alone. :cry: :cry: :cry:
BBB

by magicmetal03 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Leave me alone. :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's what I feel when you guys correct my verb tenses over and over again.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:08 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:Leave me alone. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Correct your atrocious mistakes, and perhaps I will think about it. :twisted: ( :twisted: :twisted: )
User

Next