Nightfang Swale Iron veteran NO OVERCHARGE possible??

For the King!

Nightfang Swale Iron veteran NO OVERCHARGE possible??

by kataru2795 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:07 am

Yellow :D I've been trying to beat this lvl uncountable times until I gave up and saw the way to win on YT. IT turned out that the missing thing was that I was not using overcharge in tesla. To be honest i've never used it cause as the descriptions goes it seems pretty weak to me. Anyway, I used it and won. So Overcharge is really that good? am I mising something?
After that i tried to beat rotten fungus (again) cause i did 1 star but I wanted 3(i gave up and start playing other levels), BUT this time i used overcharge and voilá 3 stars first attempt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssnw2GA657s
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User

Re: Nightfang Swale Iron veteran NO OVERCHARGE possible??

by AerisDraco » Fri May 12, 2017 1:48 am

Yeah, Overcharge is regarded as one of the reasons why the Tesla is effectively the most broken tower.
The damage may not seem like a lot, but when you factor in the fact that it hits every enemy in range, it becomes very strong.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ninja » Fri May 12, 2017 2:00 am

Overcharge is the best ability in the entire franchise other than perhaps Crimson Sentence or Barrage.
:hero:
User

by kataru2795 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:50 pm

yeah, once i read somewhere that "you could beat every level in KR with only tesla". It's amazing how that tiny damage can make so much difference
User