Frankenstein heroes?

For the King!

Frankenstein heroes?

by nova_n » Sat May 13, 2017 11:36 pm

So kicourse made a nice discussion regaurding frankenstein towers. Howabout heroes?
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User

Re: Frankenstein heroes?

by Ninja » Sun May 14, 2017 12:58 am

So, do we just mix and match abilities or what? You have to explain your idea to get others to post. ;)
:hero:
User

by ShaDowAn » Mon May 15, 2017 2:01 pm

If I understood correctly (Probably didn't though : P) then heres one I made.

Grawl, with Silver Bullet (Dante), Blood Axe (Kahz), Death Strike (Oni), Hex Fury (Lynn) and Vindicator (Reg'son) as the Hero spell

High HP, huge damage output.
I go by Wintrytale or Wintry now.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon May 15, 2017 6:52 pm

Huh.

Elora Wintersong
(Stats based on lv 10)
Magic 34-101

Hermetic Insight (Vez'nan)
Attack and Range boosted by 20/40/60%

This would bring Elora's magic damage up to approximately 54-161. That's epic for a magic attack, nothing gets close to that.

Laughing Skulls (Bruxa)
Flying skulls deal 50%/100%/150% extra magic damage on every attack.

150% extra magic damage? Off an already boosted 54-161? 81-241 damage each? Yes please.

Purification (Phoenix)
Turns nearby fallen enemies into fire missiles that deal 15/25/35 damage each.

You'll be doing so much damage with your boosted attack and boosted skulls that enemies will be falling left right and centre, sending fireballs everywhere. Carnage.

Weakening Curse (Lynn)
Reduces target's magic resistance and armour for 4/6/8 seconds

Sorry what's that? You want to take even more magic damage!? Well ok then!

Crystallites (Durax)
Durax summons a controllable copy of himself to fight enemies for 25/50/75 seconds.

No hero spell? Why? What's the point when I can have 54-161 magic attack... TIMES THREE!!

As Elora would say... "Cool!"
Yes it's me

by Sinque Productions » Tue May 16, 2017 2:40 am

Dante:

Crystallites (Durax)
Durax summons a controllable copy of himself to fight enemies for 25/50/75 seconds.

Crystallites (Durax)

Crystallites (Durax)

Crystallites (Durax)

BEACON OF LIGHT (Dante)
Dante's presence, even when dead, blesses nearby allies granting them 15/30/50% extra damage. Upgrading this skill also allows Dante to move even while dead and thus choose his respawn spot.

There will always be an insane amount of Dantes on the field at a time. Since the crystallites have all the same abilities as Dante except crystallites, they will use beacon of light, stacking it to an amazing amount. Furthermore, when they die, their presence will continue to add the damage bonus to Dante, forever increasing the bonus amount.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue May 16, 2017 5:49 am

Duplicating an ability shows a lack of imagination.

Also Durax is the hero, the copies are just copies. There's only one hero that dies and creates a gravestone, the copies just shatter when they are defeated. So there would still only be one ghost with the stat boost.
Yes it's me

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue May 16, 2017 7:21 pm

ShaDowAn wrote:If I understood correctly (Probably didn't though : P) then heres one I made.

Grawl, with Silver Bullet (Dante), Blood Axe (Kahz), Death Strike (Oni), Hex Fury (Lynn) and Vindicator (Reg'son) as the Hero spell

High HP, huge damage output.

Not that high HP, and all those skills have set damage rather than using the hero's base attack.

Ingvar
HP 700 | Attack 43-71

Bear Form (Ingvar)
Deals 40-60 damage per strike, lasting for 6 seconds. Rapid regeneration.

It's not massive, but for a few seconds you're dealing a fair chunk of damage and your heal rate is shifted into overdrive.

Vibro Blades (Sha'Tra)
Increases attack damage by 5/5/5 points and bypasses armour

Karkinos has an attack boost of a total of 20 points, which is higher than Sha'Tra's 15 total, but lacks the armour bypass, which would allow more damage to be done by default. This would bring Ingvar's attack up to 58-86. He's a slow attacker, but this stat makes up for it.

Bastion (Grawl)
Gradually gains up to 6/12/18 bonus damage while holding ground.

Stay still, boost your boosted attack up to a huge amount (Fully boosted 76-104)

Soul Eater (Lilith)
Absorbs the soul of a fallen enemy to receive a damage bonus of about 60% for 4/8/12 seconds

A 60% attack boost for an enemy slain sounds like a pretty good addition to my already mahoosive attack (60% boost 93-138)

Sharp Claws
Each attack has 25% chance to cause bleeding, dealing 20 damage per second for 2 seconds. Deals 15/30/45 extra damage to a bleeding target

Extra damage equals extra pwnage. A bleeding foe would take 103-131 damage. If you've just killed something else and you're boosted by Soul Eater, then a bleeding enemy would take 138-183 damage. And all the time these boosts are taking place, you are also bypassing armour, making every attack a True Damage attack.
Yes it's me

by Magnus0 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:29 pm

I'm pretty sure that I made this exact thread a while ago already.

Edit: I checked and my thread was posted literally a year ago, so meh...
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Ninja » Tue May 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Faustus

Purpose: To create a powerful hero that supports your defense by using its own large damage output and by amplifying the damage output of your non-hero defenses

Relevant stats:

HP: 625
Attack Damage: 75-114 (25-38 when shooting 3 enemies)

Abilities:

Consecrate (CD: 8 seconds):

Grants a tower a bonus of 15%/20%/25% damage for 4/8/12 (6/10/14 on Steam) seconds.

Roar of Fury (CD: 30 seconds):

Kahz Faustus roars, causing every tower to deal 25%/50%/75% more damage for 4 seconds.

Angry God (CD: ?):

Invoking his Godly Fury, all enemies receive 25/45/65% extra damage for 5 seconds.

Flurry (CD: 6 seconds):

Alric Faustus performs a special maneuver that strikes his opponent 2/4/6 times in quick succession.

Blood Axe (Passive):

Every attack has a 20% chance of doing double/triple/quadruple True Damage.

Summary:

Faustus is now a killing machine that can change the map powerfully even when on low HP thanks to the universal effects of Angry God (AG) and Roar of Fury (ROF, not to be confused with RoF :lol:).

I'll start by explaining the absolutely ridiculous potential of his support abilities when combined. I'll use an Archmage as an example since it is a relatively oft-used tower and it will show the massive extent of these buffs when put on a powerful (damage-wise) tower. For further clarification, I'll be using a thrice buffed Archmage (buffed by ROF, AG, Consecrate) attacking an arbitrary enemy as an example. Finally, I'll round the values to the nearest whole numbers. ... A few moments of number crunching later ... With all of these tower buffs and enemy debuffs applied, the Archmage can deal a (approximately) whopping 217-433 Magic Damage per hit. If the Archmage has 3 bolts charged, then it will deal approximately 651-1299 damage in one cataclysmic attack!

Now, I'll get into Faustus' massively strong base attack. Faustus deals 74-114 Magic Damage per attack. When he uses Flurry, he deals 444-684 Magic Damage in total. The looming threat of a string of super powerful Blood Axe attacks is ever present as well. :skull:
:hero:
User