No votes
Ma'qua
6%
Saurians/aliens
13%

Total votes : 16

BEST RACE IN KINGDOM RUSH

by nova_n » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:20 am

Now, obviously certain races are better than others in real life.
JKJKJKJKJKJK
I DO NOT ACTULUALLY BELIEVE THAT!!!!

But what is your favorite race in kingdom rush and why? For me, they are the dwarves. They are the crazies. They are the engineers. They are the weapon builders. THEY ARE PURE AWESOME. The stuff they build is cool, and they dont use computers in their machines! So the missles must be built very well(on discord, i theorized with pitnata that the missle uses a radio signal given by the tower. The missle recieves that signal, and translates it into electricity, and then magnetic forces. A heavy magnetic rod will point to that magnet. Since the rod is long, it will press upon the wall of the missle,eventually translating it into a push. This is what changes direction.) The DWAARP, is so cool that it can be used for recource gaining, AND as a weapon. Though in frontiers, i thought a special ability was that it should mine for gold. This applies to the tesla. They could power machines and devices and factories back at home, but can also be used as a weapon. And they also built farday cage suites to protect them from overcharge! And the dwarves are really creative, finding use for their industrial/manufacturing waste as a weapon which is used to road block the enemy. AND THEY BUILT A FUCKING MECH! They also assisted the archers by building fire arms(the musket), and even built the bolt action rifle AND metalic cartridge, which they used in the 14th level of KRF. Not to mention the mines they built. Oh and that reloading system for the big bertha and battle mech, are obviusly not muzzle loaded. So they are breech loaded. But the shells are to heavy for anyone to pick up and move, so the relaoding system, as i theorized must be hydropneumatic, or spring powered.
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User