Senshi, Invictus, and Clan O'Donald

For the King!

Senshi, Invictus, and Clan O'Donald

by Eric » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:00 pm

My suggestions are as follows:
I haven't inked it, (probably should have, in hindsight) so I hope it's readable. And please excuse my doodle writing. It's a habit.

Now, I had these as ideas for actual Soldiers, but I doubt they'll be used as such.

So here's what I hoped:
Senshi Warriors: do normal Knight damage, but have a chance to stun, and generally just look awesome.
Upgrades:
Bushido - When at less than 50% health, their attack speed and damage increase.
Bamboo Armor - Reduce incoming damage by 8%.
Kamekaze - When at 10% health or lower, they will suicide themselves, doing massive damage.

Invictus Legions: Do half of normal Knight damage, but have incredible health and armor.
Upgrades:
Scuta - A large Roman shield, capable of blocking 2 enemies at a time.
Centurion - Better equipped with armor. Capable of taking less damage.
Spear - Romans used to have a row of spear-throwers at the ready in a Legion. Makes Legionaires capable of throwing a spear once a minute.

Clan O'Donnald: No armor at ALL, but high damage and speed.
Upgrades:
Haggis: Like the upgrade 'Well Fed' or whatever it was, it gives them higher health, but on the battlefield instead of upgrade menu.
Highland Ale: Every once and awhile, they will do double damage, with a chance to miss and TAKE double damage for 10 seconds.
Battle Kilts: Makes them even faster, letting them dash into combat without fear of their Kilts exposing their Highland jewels :shock:

EDIT: I really liked Norbz idea of Allies. They would be awesome, like your normal Reinforcements, but with different abilities. Lets say it comes with 3 guys, (4 if you get Premium) and they would each have their own set of upgrades, on the field and in the upgrade menu. Maybe the group would consist of an Elf, (fires a bow) a Dwarf, (throws bombs) and a Gnome (pickpockets for gold). With premium, maybe they could throw in Freddo the Hobbit :lol:

Failing my ideas, I present the Community with a whole new concept: (I hope) Skins.
Being able to skin, or have pro artists skin the game for you gives it Personalization Value (PV). If personalized, a game can have indefinite appeal, because everything looks so different and neat!
Take a page out of Mojang's book here, and let there be user-made skins. Have there be SOME PV somewhere. It can make a game really attractive.
User

Re: Senshi, Invictus, and Clan O'Donald

by Julian » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Title says O'Donald, while it should be O'Donnald :o
Nice ideas though :D
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Epicazeroth » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:52 am

Invictus like the movie?
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Eric » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:46 am

Invictus means 'Victory' in Latin, Epic :D
User

by Epicazeroth » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Scuta could also be called testudo, except that would imply blocking everything. Also, though centurion is a great idea, they can't all be officers. Everything's great, those are just technicalities. I'm obsessed with technicallities.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Eric » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:38 am

Well, Mr. Technical. I guess ONE of them could be a Centurion. And the reason I called it a Scuta is because that's what it was called, not because I thought it a fitting name. Anyway, the only reason I wanted Centurion was for extra armor. The other Legionaires could still get the Scuta, officer or no.
User