I can't beat Crimson jungle(WILLPOSTHEREFOROTHERSTAGES)

For the King!

I can't beat Crimson jungle(WILLPOSTHEREFOROTHERSTAGES)

by Rush the kingdom » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:49 am

It's just this constant swarm of baby spiders zooming past my choke point on the right side and a huge wave of strong regeneration savages on the left.

NO WHO IS THIS DUDE WHAT IS HE DOING TO THE TREES

Any tips? Or should I just crank it down to casual mode for simple losers who can only get three stars on the first 2 stages in normal mode(I.E me) and can't even get to the necromancer towers?
Last edited by Rush the kingdom on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For the kingdom!
User

Re: I can't beat Crimson jungle

by tmn loveblue » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:11 pm

You know the dude who do stuffs with the trees, so be prepared. Build Archers (Crossbows) and Archmages, use Assassins with Dodge and Alric with Sandwarriors III to deal with spiders. Keep your Reinforcements handy in case some slip through, if there are too many Matriarchs use the meteors on them. Buy the jungle female warriors and support them with Archers, gradually upgrade to Crossbows. For Crossbows buy Barrage and for Archmages buy Overcharge (it deals True Damage and hurts a ton). If you have spare gold, build Crossbows. They are great at last hitting stray enemies.
User

Re: I can't beat Crimson jungle

by Rush the kingdom » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:04 pm

tmn loveblue wrote:You know the dude who do stuffs with the trees, so be prepared. Build Archers (Crossbows) and Archmages, use Assassins with Dodge and Alric with Sandwarriors III to deal with spiders. Keep your Reinforcements handy in case some slip through, if there are too many Matriarchs use the meteors on them. Buy the jungle female warriors and support them with Archers, gradually upgrade to Crossbows. For Crossbows buy Barrage and for Archmages buy Overcharge (it deals True Damage and hurts a ton). If you have spare gold, build Crossbows. They are great at last hitting stray enemies.

Thanks for the tips. I managed to beat it with three stars this time. I put a DWAARP near the end to deal with the tiny spiders and built tons of mages on the side where all the savages appeared. I followed your advice about the spear ladies and archers but also set up some barracks near the third path. When it comes to blocking I prefer Templars for their high health.

Whenever I have troubles with a stage I will post here.
For the kingdom!
User

Re: I can't beat Crimson jungle(WILLPOSTHEREFOROTHERSTAGES)

by AerisDraco » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Just a note, Assassins are regarded as the better barracks because they have a dodge chance, giving them a higher effective health than Templars. Plus, their damage is already higher.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic