Fields of Linirea

Temple of Saqra

Dunes of Despair

Linirea Farmland

Viking Village

Dwarven Mine:

Vez'nan's Castle

Which one is your personal favorite?

Which location would you choose to live at?

These are all the scenery images I was able to find. They're all awesome and unique in their own way. If you found others you can post them below. For me, my personal favorite is The Underpass. I'd live in The Fields of Linirea though.
Last edited by BarryAllenTheFlash on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is locomotion if you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things and you've got to start running towards something."-BarryAllenTheFlash
User

Re: Kingdom Rush Scenic Backgrounds

by nova_n » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:49 am

OOOOOH!!!
my favorite 3 biomes just because of aesthetics are the winter mountains, the saurian mountains, and the jungle

Now for practicality, you would want:
    -Easy access to water
    -Arrable/land/hunting grounds
    -Easy access to building materials, mainly wood. Later on metals
    -Naturally defended land
    -Acess to easy transportation

So the most practical:
-Forest. There is a reason why many sucessful civilizations originated in the forest. Arrable land if you clear it, hunting game, LOTS of wood. Rivers/lakes. And the trees can offer camoflauge

-Jungle. Same as forest's reason. This offers better camoflauge. Just be prepared for the tropical weather. Also, the savages

It would then go in order:

1.Winter mountains. Wood, and game. The land is not arrable however. In addition, there are trolls, that can be both useful and dangerous. Useful for food, terrible if you are the prey. The mountains and its chilling land scape offer the BEST natural defense. However, mobility here is very difficult.

2. Grasslands. Hard to find wood. And the land is open, and easy to be trespassed upon. However, the land is arrable, and ther is lots of it

3.Desert. Hard to find recources, especially water. There is game however. The desert offers a nice natural defense

4. Saurian dungeons. While they offer a forrtess that is already prebuilt for you, no food or water availible.

5. Beaches. You are stranded, meaning you can possibly run out of recources quickly

6. Vandrul. No doubt. this is completely inhospitable
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User