Alric is a little different on Steam

For the King!

Alric is a little different on Steam

by sunnydaler » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:39 am

On flash and mobile versions, his sand warriors appear from ahead of him.
↑ Flash

but on Steam, they appear behind him. I think this is a disadvantage because it causes a little delay as you can see in the GIF below.
He strikes the enemy first with single regular attack and then uses Flurry even when the ability came off cooldown.
↑ Steam
User

Re: Alric is a little different on Steam

by SealDarklight » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:38 am

He also has a nerf with his Flurry when he is like stunning but the reason being he is the most OP Hero tied with Bonehart for being too powerfull with his abilities. He is still the best hero even if they nerfed him. He is one of the best if not the best melee hero of all Kingdom rush tied With Oni in Kingdom rush 1 since he is both a tank and a slayer.
User

by Ninja » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Don’t underestimate Bruce either, Seal. I pretty sure he’s on their level as well.
:hero:
User

by SealDarklight » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:27 am

Ninja wrote:Don’t underestimate Bruce either, Seal. I pretty sure he’s on their level as well.

Never played Origins but i also forgot Eridan and Lynn which are also tanks and slayers in their own right. Eridan has armor, can dodge and has Arrow Bolts and Double strike as an ability which both deal massive damage and Lynn although not seem deadly or bulky at first her abilities can make up for that. Having Slow recharge but hard hitting Hex Fury and a hero spell, giving Misfortune for making her a tank and having curses that either slows down and lowers their damage or removes armor or magic resistance. Not sure with the Lynn but Eridan is pretty much an Elven version of Alric and also being supperior dodger than Kutsao.
User