4 strange questions

For the King!

4 strange questions

by Moloch » Sun May 20, 2018 12:41 am

There are four questions I desperatly need to know their answers :?: . Please give me you thoughts about them :

1- What's the relation between :veznan: and Moloch :evil: ?

2- If Thor gave Mjolnir to Malik in the past. Where did he get another ?

3- WHY IN UMBRA'S SHADOWS DOES DANTE'S SOUL/SPIRIT HAS CLOTHES ??!!! Does this mean that his clothes are a part of his body ?!

4- What's the relation between Grawl, Umbra's crystal cage and Durax ?

Hit me with your thoughts guys, be well. PEACE from Jason :mrgreen:
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

Re: 4 strange questions

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun May 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Moloch wrote:There are four questions I desperatly need to know their answers :?: . Please give me you thoughts about them :

1- What's the relation between :veznan: and Moloch :evil: ?

2- If Thor gave Mjolnir to Malik in the past. Where did he get another ?

3- WHY IN UMBRA'S SHADOWS DOES DANTE'S SOUL/SPIRIT HAS CLOTHES ??!!! Does this mean that his clothes are a part of his body ?!

4- What's the relation between Grawl, Umbra's crystal cage and Durax ?

Hit me with your thoughts guys, be well. PEACE from Jason :mrgreen:

1. I assume that Veznan sold his soul to a demon in exchange for his powerful magics, and the means to summon a demon to his side. The demon in possession of that soul is Moloch, as Vez'nan is seen in a cage beside the throne. When Moloch is defeated, Vez'nan's soul is released.

2. There is more than one magical hammer

3. The dead retain the appearance of the last state they were in when they died. When is the last time you saw a tv show or film with a buck naked ghost?

4. Nothing. Just because they're all made of a crystalline substance, that doesn't have to make them related. The cage Umbra is in, there are crystals of it spread all through the caves. Grawl is just a stone elemental, like the Magma Elementals, like the Sorcerer Tower Elementals. He was mad in those caves, so he has the crystals as a part of him. Durax is more likely to be related to the Sorcerer's Stones in the First City, since it changes its shape to look like one of them.
Yes it's me