Kingdom Rush: Vengeance

For the King!

Kingdom Rush: Vengeance

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:43 pm

KR4 animation trailer is released! The hype train starts here, get on board Mofos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glyVjho4OAA
Yes it's me

Re: Kingdom Rush: Vengeance

by canlupus » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:58 pm

Yay!!!!! KR returns!!!
User

by Super Sanch0 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:29 pm

:yey:
User

by BarryAllenTheFlash » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:17 pm

Finally a trailer and it doesn't disappoint at all. Just an indescribable trailer. :yey: :yey: :yey: :veznan: :veznan: :skull: :skull: :o :o :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:
"Life is locomotion if you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things and you've got to start running towards something."-BarryAllenTheFlash
User

by sunnydaler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:38 pm

I hope new artilleries are useful and powerful this time.
User

by Tenshi5 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:23 am

I can't wait for the new game! It looks amazing, but I hope this will be the last KR game. 4 is a number and I believe they should work on more games, maybe a sequel Clash of the Olympians or work on the comics. Something new and different would be cool.
:hero: Yeah :hero:
User

by sunnydaler » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:09 am

:o Then we fight against Paladins, Dwarves, Alleria, Elora, and Denas? :?
User

by sismachine » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:30 pm

Yeah!
User

by dimumurray » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 pm

So Vez'nan has gone into (tower) construction now? :lol:

I wonder where this installment sits in the timeline; I'm guessing somewhere between KR:O and KR...
User

by SealDarklight » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Trailer

I really was super hyped when they leaked the trailer and showed location where We are gonna play. At first i fought it was gonna be More than 3 main enviroment in the campaign althrough its Actually the location where Veznans army is burning them. I am gonna talk allot about it but i hope the game will be good. I do hope that the game is Hard like the first but adds New tower and enemies variant.

Tower and enemy leak

They also leaked the mage which i assume Would be the pyromamcer tower, orc barrack with similair looking tent To the Wow ones (the developers are real Warcraft fans) and the shadow archer tower.

Theres 3 althrough the artillery is missing so i hope its the something artillery or Canon tower or i hope ironhide didnt go Way too far For removing the artillery tower entirely since they nerfed artillery in each game.

They also introduce 2 enemies which where the militia and footmen. I dont know how much damage they deal but in the original as barracks they dealt so little damage as If they got sticks as their weapons but i assume they got More hp, damage higher of an orc and armor.

I also Wonder what the Heroes from kr1 look like To the New game as bosses. I hope there gonna look cool giants instead of looking like as If there muscles got steroids since that Would make it hilarious To look at.

I think King Denas will become the main villain To this game since he is gonna become a Kingpin like appearance with Veznans like powers and insult just like the other villains in the series.

Also If Denas become the villain i Would want To See one of his lines saying: I WONDER WHATS FOR DINER! That fits his character Well even If the line is taken from CDI Zelda or CDI Links Adventure which have terribly funny cutscenes.

Other than that lets get To See the New Veznaland after Veznan gets his revenge on Linrea
User

by Tenshi5 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:45 am

dimumurray wrote:So Vez'nan has gone into (tower) construction now? :lol:

I wonder where this installment sits in the timeline; I'm guessing somewhere between KR:O and KR...

They said it was a sequel to KRF, so it takes place after those events. Well at least that's how I interpret it, you don't have to believe that if you don't want to. :D
:hero: Yeah :hero:
User

by sunnydaler » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:31 pm

It would be cool if Beresad returns as our hero!
User

by Oof_Shunt » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:26 pm

KRV!!!!!
User

by truteal » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:05 pm

Thought an excellent idea, the main problem with a Kingdom Rush were you play as Vez'nan's forces is that the "enemies" (the forces of Lineria) will be pretty dull when compared to Vez'nan's forces

[+] SPOILER
After fighting the forces of Lineria for the first 5 to 6 levels, you'll have to fight Aliens
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:18 pm

truteal wrote:Image

Thought an excellent idea, the main problem with a Kingdom Rush were you play as Vez'nan's forces is that the "enemies" (the forces of Lineria) will be pretty dull when compared to Vez'nan's forces

[+] SPOILER
After fighting the forces of Lineria for the first 5 to 6 levels, you'll have to fight Aliens

We don't know what the forces will entail. It could be any of the 'good' towers and units seen, that’s a fair few.
Yes it's me

by truteal » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:23 pm

We'll probably just have Generics soldiers/elven warriors in the Grassland/Forest levels, Vikings in the snow levels and Dwarves in the Treasure Cave levels
User

by sunnydaler » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:36 am

once allies, now enemies (possibly?):

Assassins who can dodge attacks, instakill, and steal gold from you
Knights who can cheat death
Archers who barrage crossbow from afar
Dwarves who control big walking robots that shoot missiles
Sorcerers who can polymorph your soldiers into sheep, summon Elementals, and reduce armor
Druids who can immobilize units with poison vines
Priestesses who can debuff your tower and units
Wizards who can create illusive copies of themselves
User

by truteal » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:25 am

Maybe you'll be able to play as both Vez'nan's forces and Linerian forces (but that's a big maybe)
User

by Malagar » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 am

Hell yeah, the time has come...
I may not be the devil, but I know just how he feels :veznan:
User

by Magnus0 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:19 am

I think there are plenty of ways that enemies can be designed without them being dull. The enemies don't all have to be 'good' human soldiers of different races. Natural inhabitants of the location the game takes place, like spiders, wolves, yeti's etc can still be enemies.

I also hope to see some heroes return as minibosses. Ironhide can also take a twist on the old boss system by having the boss level consist of two or three different little armies led by a hero. Like a boss level were you have to beat Alleria with a legion of rangers, Malik with a band of barbarians and Gerald with an army of paladins, all coming from different paths.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

Next