Kingdom Rush: Vengeance

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush: Vengeance

by Uranato » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:10 am

I'll fire a vague guess at what the next mini-campaign is gonna be. Looking at Subaquatic Menace, the devs have used one of the besy previous MCs (Rising Tides) as a comeback. This time, I think there'll be a Shadowmoon comeback (possibly with a Werewolf hero, Skeleton barracks - there are many possibilities). There are just thoughts, though.

I hope they release the next update soon!
User

by BMoneyX1337 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:04 am

I also very much miss the encyclopedia :(

Oh well, I guess the wiki will have to do :|
User

by EpicPhantom999 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:04 am

I might be able to scrape some money to buy something on July. Should I get Jun'Pai or Deep Devil's Reef? Is Jun'Pai worth it when I already have Beresad?
Also, about Deep Devil's Reef, the only reason I want it is because it's the first barrack and magic tower. I also replaced Rotten Forest with Spector's Mausoleum because Rotten Forest has proven to be ineffective.
User

by Ninja » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:25 am

If you’re only going for power, the answer would be no. Beresad is far stronger than Jun’pai. If you’re looking for an interesting hero who plays a support role well (finally, a good support hero), then yeah, I would go for Jun’pai.

As for getting him or the tower, I would get the tower. It’s a cool hybrid tower and it works well in the new mini-campaign to boot. I use it more often than I use Jun’pai, though I suppose I have more slots for towers, so take that with a grain of salt.
:hero:
User

by EpicPhantom999 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:44 pm

Okay, since I'm doing all this on a shoestring, I should probably get the tower. The hero doesn't go well with my tower selection anyway.
User

by Uranato » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Dunno where to post this, but I really feel that we should get at least 5 free heroes (we have only 3 atm). Free towers in mini-campaigns would also be nice.

These things apart, any guesses as to where the next MC will be? I have a hunch they'll be near the Rotten Forest.

P.S. What's your tower selection, EpicPhantom? Jun'Pai works well with almost every strategy you can think of.
User

Previous