This is a bit early to ask

For the King!

This is a bit early to ask

by Moloch » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:24 pm

So if we got "A HERO IS BORN" in KR: Origins, then I guess it's supposed to be "A VILLIAN RISES" in KR: Vengeance right?
Hit me with your thoughts :idea:
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

Re: This is a bit early to ask

by Ninja » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:29 am

Moloch wrote:So if we got "A HERO IS BORN" in KR: Origins, then I guess it's supposed to be "A VILLIAN RISES" in KR: Vengeance right?

More like “Darkness Rises”. ;)
:hero:
User

by Moloch » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Ninja wrote:
Moloch wrote:
So if we got "A HERO IS BORN" in KR: Origins, then I guess it's supposed to be "A VILLIAN RISES" in KR: Vengeance right?

More like “Darkness Rises”. ;)

Nice one :twisted: :veznan:
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
User

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:36 pm

I hope that, if they do such a thing in the future, we can opt for a method other than the poll we got last time. I would love more than anything to see a submission-based contest where fans upload their own hero ideas and then it gets voted on. That way, the community still has control over the hero that gets released, but aren’t limited to the options Ironhide provides. Rather, the options we get come from the community’s own imagination, and I am very confident that they won’t disappoint. :)
BBB

by Moloch » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote :
I hope that, if they do such a thing in the future, we can opt for a method other than the poll we got last time. I would love more than anything to see a submission-based contest where fans upload their own hero ideas and then it gets voted on. That way, the community still has control over the hero that gets released, but aren’t limited to the options Ironhide provides. Rather, the options we get come from the community’s own imagination, and I am very confident that they won’t disappoint. :)

That... WOULD BE THE GREATEST THING EVER :hero: :yey: :D
User

by Oof_Shunt » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:15 pm

some of the stuff mentioned during A Hero Is Born would be perfect for KRV...i seem to remember yokai demons and medusa-like characters being options...hell the final product of A Hero Is Born was a freakin 'angel' of darkness...(Lilith was so lame tho if you ask me...they owe us a better community hero lol)
User

by Moloch » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:50 pm

Oof_Shunt wrote :
Lilith was so lame tho if you ask me...they owe us a better community hero

Well you're not wrong but she's not that awful :? . Two things that make her underpowered is The Ring of Fire skill and her ranged attack, other than that she's a fusion between Oni and Dierdre and SOOO many people have missed it :mrgreen:
User