Gerald Lightseeker: Best Hero in KR1?

For the King!

Gerald Lightseeker: Best Hero in KR1?

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:37 am

I think this says it all. :hero:
BBB

Re: Gerald Lightseeker: Best Hero in KR1?

by tmn loveblue » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:23 am

Wow, that IS intense. Very very intense. It is strangely satisfying to see Gul Thak HP drops due to his own attacks - the amount loss per Shield is dramatically brutal. To watch such a heroic duel is so atmospheric and bizarre, especially in KR medieval and fantasy setting, in Ruins of Acaroth where eveything designed to accommodate the presence of a huge army. It feels realistic like a true duel to the core, something games rarely able to capture as well as it appears on the white screen.
User

by sunnydaler » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:19 am

This is epic!
It's like a martial arts technique that uses an attacker's power against him, rather than directly opposing it.
If he returns as a boss or an enemy in KR:V, it'll be super cool. :yey:
Last edited by sunnydaler on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Ninja » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:49 am

Yeah, Gerald is pretty insane. I can definitely see it. The damage return on SoR is simply ridiculous. For instance, Gerald alone can basically take care of all your Phantom Knight problems in the Blackburn campaign, totally freeing your assets to build mostly physically damaging tower rather than mages.

Also, you’ve made jokes about how unlucky you are before, but now I really believe you. When Gerald is Level 10 when I play him, SoR activates literally constantly. Here, Gerald got down to critical HP twice. This also speaks volumes about his true potential. :shock:
:hero:
User

by nova_n » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:22 am

Gerald is very good at anti tank. Especially when he is level 7. Because he will keep leveling up in addition to using his great anti tank abilities, meaninghe will have LOTS of HP. Sadly, he stopls leveling up at lv 10
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User