Is there a 4rth terrain in kingdom rush vengeance?

For the King!

Is there a 4rth terrain in kingdom rush vengeance?

by Thejoker » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:55 am

so we all are assuming that these 3 terrains are going to make the map of Kingdom rush vengeance.
But what about this?
I think that this is the place where veznan made his all new dark tower and the forces of lineria knew that veznan is about to throw chaos again in the kingdom of lineria,so they marched up to his tower to attack him and his evil forces and so we have to defend the dark tower from the forces of lineria.
And look at an another teaser of kingdom rush vengeance which sunnydaler has sent:
This look like we are battling the forces of lineria in the place where veznan built his new dark tower.
So there might be four environments in KRV.
From the dark tower place to the the dwarves for looting,then to icy terrains and then to LINERIA! :veznan:
2k18 is indeed the year of villains:Thanos from infinity war,veznan from kingdom rush! :lol:
why so serious?!
User

Re: Is there a 4rth terrain in kingdom rush vengeance?

by HDC_HeaDCraB » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:34 pm

That's the same tower and the same place from the first game. But I don't think that we have to fight there or just in the tutorial levels. But who knows...
User

by Thejoker » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:08 am

Man I wish there were more than 3 environments in this game
why so serious?!
User

by HDC_HeaDCraB » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:11 am

There will be more for sure cuz the previous games also have more environments. Just not in the main campaign. Like haunted wastes, beach etc.
User