KRV: Questions and answers.

For the King!

KRV: Questions and answers.

by Thejoker » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:46 am

Ok guys,here is a thread for questions and answers for krv .
some guys can ask the questions and and some guys can give the answer(it will be either predicted or logical as we dont know what ironhide has in store for us).
Ok here is a main question from me: At the end of krf,we saw an alien getting its hand on the tear of gem or whatever it is. But in The teaser trailer of krv we see veznan returning with a revenge ,and yes of course we will win because the players are on the bad side,but how can veznan do it without that gem .There was no information about that gem in the teaser.All we know is that it will be in shatra ,s hand in the future. So will the gem play a role in krv?
why so serious?!
User

Re: KRV: Questions and answers.

by Moloch » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:16 pm

Nobody knows how did Sha'tra get it, but assuming that him leaving the planet wasn't confirmed in the KR timeline and our ignornce of the timeline of IM I'd say that he gets it after KR4:V or maybe even KR5
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:39 pm

Iron Marines is NOT a sequel to Kingdom Rush. Sha’tra is in it as a crossover/Easter egg, not as a definitive story point.
Yes it's me

by Moloch » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:17 pm

I know it's not a sequel. But Sha'tra isn't the only reference to KR
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
User

by Thejoker » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:02 am

Moloch wrote:I know it's not a sequel. But Sha'tra isn't the only reference to KR

I think the gem will be abducted by shatra after kr5 or 4. We dont know,Maybe KR will be coming to an end because thats why ironhide introduced IM last year along with the appearance of shatra and the gem.The next question is about the bosses. In the teaser trailer there was 3 cool places,dwarves land,viking's land and lineria,in the dwarves land is gonna be some huge battle mecha,in viking area it will be a sasquatch i guess and in lineria its defenitely gonna be king denas. Except for king denas,will we see other heroes from kr 1 and 2?. The last boss can also be gerald.In the viking land the boss can also be elora winterslong. Well,what are your ideas? :mrgreen:
why so serious?!
User

by Moloch » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:28 pm

We might get to see the heroes of KR as minibosses. And the bosses of KRV won't be as big as the evil bosses but they will have abilities like them in addition to buffing their armies (at least it seems accurate).
The landscapes are going to be: "Linirea"- "The Frozen Sea" (you can see it in the north of Linirea if you have the steam map) - "The Lost Kingdom of Loria" (wich was introduced in the KRF elite level "Darklight Dephts").
User