I have a question regarding Kingdom Rush Vengeance

For the King!

I have a question regarding Kingdom Rush Vengeance

by Adit » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:13 am

Well , I have been too much occupied with my engineering studies now-a-days , that I barely get time to visit this forum. That was the precise reason I decided not to participate in the beta. But I keep visiting this forum about once in 2 days.

Well , the thing is that , I want a little spoiler :
Does the game really take place AFTER the events of Frontiers ? Or does it take place somewhere between original KR and KRF ? The reason I am asking this is that I constantly remember the alien who picked up the gem . I see ( on basis of the screenshots and videos I have seen so far) that there is absolutely no mention of Veznan and Denas working together to defeat him. Does he even exist ?

I know I am asking for a huge favour , but by this I can understand whether the game will have one more sequel or will end on a cliffhanger. I just want to know whether he exists in the game or not. If you don't want to spoil the game for others you can just PM me. I couldn't participate in the beta , I will atleast know the outcome. I am a guy who likes to spoil the ending , after all . ;)
If you are born poor , it's not your mistake ; but if you die poor , you SUCK. XD.
User

Re: I have a question regarding Kingdom Rush Vengeance

by AerisDraco » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:41 pm

Probably after KRF, and not a definitive conclusion.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

Re: I have a question regarding Kingdom Rush Vengeance

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:08 am

I'll ask the devs when I get the chance to.
BBB