Shadow Archers are ridiculously OP

For the King!

Re: Shadow Archers are ridiculously OP

by Santiago » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Thanks, but i still feel they are very op, the upgrade is irrelevant, they do lots of dmg on tier 4 without upgrades.

They should also lower damage or speed
User

by Ninja » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:43 am

Santiago wrote:Thanks, but i still feel they are very op, the upgrade is irrelevant, they do lots of dmg on tier 4 without upgrades.

The reason they nerfed Crow’s Nest is because crows en masse obliterated Paragons before. I do agree that this tower is still overall OP, though; it’s just slightly less spammable.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User

by ironcommando » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:24 am

Ninja wrote:
Santiago wrote:Thanks, but i still feel they are very op, the upgrade is irrelevant, they do lots of dmg on tier 4 without upgrades.

The reason they nerfed Crow’s Nest is because crows en masse obliterated Paragons before. I do agree that this tower is still overall OP, though; it’s just slightly less spammable.

I think Crow's nest should be restored back to its original damage but have a "deals 1/2 damage to bosses" effect. Otherwise it's now too weak to be any good against the normal enemies.
User

by SHlSEID0 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:57 am

Right. Crow's damage NUMBER is the only thing that makes Rotten Forest's look good.
User

by ironcommando » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:51 am

So apparently the update reverted the damage back to 2 and 4 respectively? Just saw the Crows' Nest damage description.
User

by Larry » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:17 am

ironcommando wrote:So apparently the update reverted the damage back to 2 and 4 respectively? Just saw the Crows' Nest damage description.

I hope this is true, since i still need the achievement :D
User

by kiddykow » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:45 pm

AerisDraco wrote:Congratulations, they've been nerfed to cost 50 gold more and Crow's Nest deals 10% of its previous damage.

who tf uses crow nest?
User

by ironcommando » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:46 am

I still think that Crows' Nest could get a buff, maybe 3/6 or 4/8 damage instead of 2 and 4. With caveat of 'less effective against bosses' aka it deals only 1 damage to all bosses.
User

Previous