Shadow Archers are ridiculously OP

For the King!

Re: Shadow Archers are ridiculously OP

by Santiago » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Thanks, but i still feel they are very op, the upgrade is irrelevant, they do lots of dmg on tier 4 without upgrades.

They should also lower damage or speed
User

by Ninja » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:43 am

Santiago wrote:Thanks, but i still feel they are very op, the upgrade is irrelevant, they do lots of dmg on tier 4 without upgrades.

The reason they nerfed Crow’s Nest is because crows en masse obliterated Paragons before. I do agree that this tower is still overall OP, though; it’s just slightly less spammable.
:hero:
User

by ironcommando » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:24 am

Ninja wrote:
Santiago wrote:Thanks, but i still feel they are very op, the upgrade is irrelevant, they do lots of dmg on tier 4 without upgrades.

The reason they nerfed Crow’s Nest is because crows en masse obliterated Paragons before. I do agree that this tower is still overall OP, though; it’s just slightly less spammable.

I think Crow's nest should be restored back to its original damage but have a "deals 1/2 damage to bosses" effect. Otherwise it's now too weak to be any good against the normal enemies.
User

by SHlSEID0 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:57 am

Right. Crow's damage NUMBER is the only thing that makes Rotten Forest's look good.
User

by ironcommando » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:51 am

So apparently the update reverted the damage back to 2 and 4 respectively? Just saw the Crows' Nest damage description.
User

by Larry » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:17 am

ironcommando wrote:So apparently the update reverted the damage back to 2 and 4 respectively? Just saw the Crows' Nest damage description.

I hope this is true, since i still need the achievement :D
User

by kiddykow » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:45 pm

AerisDraco wrote:Congratulations, they've been nerfed to cost 50 gold more and Crow's Nest deals 10% of its previous damage.

who tf uses crow nest?
User

by ironcommando » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:46 am

I still think that Crows' Nest could get a buff, maybe 3/6 or 4/8 damage instead of 2 and 4. With caveat of 'less effective against bosses' aka it deals only 1 damage to all bosses.
User

by tja » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:44 am

I just noticed this topic about overpowered towers and hard difficulties and just wanted to add that there are much slower people who also just want to experience the game without the need to endlessly try a level - for those people, there should be a really easy mode, where auch things like mass usage of towers just works!
Would be great :-)
User

Previous