Kingdom Rush: Vengeance Bug Reporting

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush: Vengeance Bug Reporting

by ironcommando » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:12 pm

Found a bug of sorts. If Blazing Gem's Destructo-Ray vaporizes a Chomp Bot or MechaDwarf MK.9, they will not drop any gold. My guess is because they only drop gold when their wreckage collapses, but Destructo-Ray does away entirely with that.

Same thing happens with Beresad's Obliterate and the Vez'nan's Wrath item.
User

by Uranato » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Just found two hugs in the Denas' Castle stage. An Elf Ranger got stuck in place, it didnt move or attack, but could be attacked by Goonies or Spells. Also, I think that the Elf somehow received extra health (it took me 3 Soul Blasts and 5 continues Goony attacks, of which 2 had Pit Lords to kill that Elf). Also, when clicked, the Elf wouldn't display the stat bar at the bottom of the screen.

The other bug was with one of the Paragons (the first one, to be exact). When it was halfway through the path, fighting the Archdemon, a Musketeer did his long-range snipe animation and the Paragon died at that exact same moment witha blow from the Archdemon. This is weird considering that the Paragon was at 3000 HP at that time and I had no Instakill towers or spells at that time.
User

by sunnydaler » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:31 pm

Uranato wrote:
The other bug was with one of the Paragons (the first one, to be exact). When it was halfway through the path, fighting the Archdemon, a Musketeer did his long-range snipe animation and the Paragon died at that exact same moment witha blow from the Archdemon. This is weird considering that the Paragon was at 3000 HP at that time and I had no Instakill towers or spells at that time.

Archdemon' blow deals 2800 physical damage. So, if u have lowered paragon's armor to none with asra, the demon could inflict all the raw power of it.
User

by pauliboy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 am

Mortemis' "Call of the Haunted" isn't probably working as it should. The affected enemy starts running away while still being targeted by towers, and it doesn't attack other enemies. I'd imagine it'd work similarly to the Spectres' possession. At this point it's just a weak version of Beresad's "Fear the dragon", as it affects only one enemy.

My phone's OS is Android 8.0.0.
User

by MisterX » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:50 am

Hey, I left Discord and this forum isn‘t used by the devs...
Could somebody post on the discord server that the new tower has written it does magic damage in it‘s description but the icon in the menu says physical damage...
User

by Uranato » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:50 am

The stat bars of new tower have been messed up, that's why it shows wrong (if you notice, the bars are exactly as that of the Orc Den's).

Also, I noticed an interesting bug. Dunno if it has been reported before. If the Mausoleum Possesses any enemy which summons some other enemy by any means (such as Cavaliers dropping Paladins), then the summoned enemy remains yours for good. So it's possible to make a Paladon Obey the Dark Lord forever! The same goes for sheep formed by turncoat enemies transfigurated by the Sorcerors, though sheep aren't as powerful as those Paladins. Also, if you Possess a Cavalier on the Stables path, it will go back and either never come back or spawn a Paladin which is also a permanent ally. Same goes for the other building spawning Paladins from Footmen (the last 2 statements require confirmation). Also, I noticed, right before the boss Gerald spawned, an SM Possessed a High Sorceror and it simply sauntered off the stage & didn't come back.
User

Game refused to end ("City of Lozagon")

by tayfunyigit » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:02 am

Galaxy Tab A (2016) Android 8.1.0
At "City of Lozagon" level; after beating wave 15, no "victory" is announced and the game enters an indefinite wait.
Magnus the mage continues to exercise magic, but no waves appear and nothing happens (spells cool down etc. normally).
User

Kingdom Rush problems on my new device

by Tomeczki » Fri May 03, 2019 7:42 am

Good Morning;

I have recently bought a new device - Xiaomi Redmi 6A. I have on my own - all games from "Kingdom Rush" series (I can add that all games have been downloaded legally and checked by protect tool).

The first problem i've got - "Kingdom Rush - Vengeance" ... hmmm ... randomly crashing. Randomly is a good word here, it does not matter if i'm in the fast action in the game or in the menu and looking for achievements. Graphics is frozen, only sounds seems normal application is stuck, the output and return buttons do not give anything here. I can only close application from main level of my phone. Is it a device problem, some configuration or smth like that? All other games (kingdom rush, frontiers, origins are working correctly). Dunno... I think my phone isn't "too slow" for this game cause everything was ok on my older phone which was worst than Xiaomi Redmi 6A.

Other problem:

As I said other KR applications works properly, does not jam, does not crash into the screen. However, there is a problem ... or a more visual inaccuracy... For the first and the third (origins) series I can't play in full screen - i've got a strange white bar visible all the time (three standard buttons on the bar) in the end (right) on my phone screen. In this case, it does not affect the gameplay ... it's just annoying and wonders if I can change my settings or repair this somehow? What's more "frontiers" and "vengeance" are ok in this case (works on my phone resolution on the fullscreen mode).

Thank You for all the answers, sorry for my english skills. If You want more info just ask here and i'll try to provide good answers. :mrgreen:

Regards: Tomeczki ;)
User

by Hbanh89 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:43 am

Vertical FOV (field of view) is drastically reduced on 18:9 display compare to 16:9 display, previous KR Frontiers and most recently update KR Origins got vertical FOV improved on 18:9 display so I hope they will address this issue in future update.
User

by Niavlys » Fri May 10, 2019 2:09 pm

Good Day,

I just recently purchased an Acer R11 Chromebook. Its allows you to run Android apps from the Play Store and all the Kingdom Rush games have been working fine except for Vengeance. For some reason, everytime I run the game a message says "The app keeps stopping" and I don't even get to see the startup screen or anything. I have tried uninstall and reinstall.
Since all the other games are working fine I am sure this is just a silly bug, but it would mean a lot to be able to play the game on the big screen!

Thanks for your time!

Syl
User

by Maher079 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:30 pm

Date :
31 May 2019
-
Game :
Kingdom rush Vengeance
App Store
-
Version :
Latest in 31 May 2019
-
Device :
Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Black , 256 GB
-
iOS :
12.2 (16E227)
-
Problem :
In level (the frozen throne ) , Camping , difficulty is Vetran , after finishing wave 15 with 12 heart left , the game stopped and no monsters came to the battle filed or boss , it just freeze !!
User

Previous