Kingdom Rush: Vengeance Bug Reporting

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush: Vengeance Bug Reporting

by ironcommando » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:12 pm

Found a bug of sorts. If Blazing Gem's Destructo-Ray vaporizes a Chomp Bot or MechaDwarf MK.9, they will not drop any gold. My guess is because they only drop gold when their wreckage collapses, but Destructo-Ray does away entirely with that.

Same thing happens with Beresad's Obliterate and the Vez'nan's Wrath item.
User

by Uranato » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Just found two hugs in the Denas' Castle stage. An Elf Ranger got stuck in place, it didnt move or attack, but could be attacked by Goonies or Spells. Also, I think that the Elf somehow received extra health (it took me 3 Soul Blasts and 5 continues Goony attacks, of which 2 had Pit Lords to kill that Elf). Also, when clicked, the Elf wouldn't display the stat bar at the bottom of the screen.

The other bug was with one of the Paragons (the first one, to be exact). When it was halfway through the path, fighting the Archdemon, a Musketeer did his long-range snipe animation and the Paragon died at that exact same moment witha blow from the Archdemon. This is weird considering that the Paragon was at 3000 HP at that time and I had no Instakill towers or spells at that time.
User

by sunnydaler » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:31 pm

Uranato wrote:
The other bug was with one of the Paragons (the first one, to be exact). When it was halfway through the path, fighting the Archdemon, a Musketeer did his long-range snipe animation and the Paragon died at that exact same moment witha blow from the Archdemon. This is weird considering that the Paragon was at 3000 HP at that time and I had no Instakill towers or spells at that time.

Archdemon' blow deals 2800 physical damage. So, if u have lowered paragon's armor to none with asra, the demon could inflict all the raw power of it.
User

by pauliboy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 am

Mortemis' "Call of the Haunted" isn't probably working as it should. The affected enemy starts running away while still being targeted by towers, and it doesn't attack other enemies. I'd imagine it'd work similarly to the Spectres' possession. At this point it's just a weak version of Beresad's "Fear the dragon", as it affects only one enemy.

My phone's OS is Android 8.0.0.
User

Previous