Subaquatic Menace thought's

For the King!

Re: Subaquatic Menace fought's

by RaZoR LeAf » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:41 am

Knight_Artorias wrote:The water wave skill does activate even in range. I'm quite happy with this new hero. Does everything well-can handle weak, strong, air units pretty well and works so well with the new tower. However, I was expecting his HP to be atleast 750-800 considering his health bar is the same as Jigous as shown in the gallery

That’s because it is Jigou's health bar. It's all of Jigou's stats in fact, it's an error that wasn’t caught during the beta test but should be fixed in the next update. The same error occurs with the DDReef and the Orc Den.

Also every time I see this thread the title annoys me so much (and the fact that Ninja hasn’t commented on it surprises me). It's thoughts. "Fought" is the past tense of fight, foughts isn't a word.
Yes it's me

Re: Subaquatic Menace fought's

by Ninja » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:37 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Also every time I see this thread the title annoys me so much (and the fact that Ninja hasn’t commented on it surprises me). It's thoughts. "Fought" is the past tense of fight, foughts isn't a word.

I was actually going to comment on it a couple days ago, but I couldn’t because I was busy. I forgot about it after that.

@Seal: There’s actually no need for an apostrophe at all. In English, apostrophes are only used for contractions (such as “don’t”), possessives (such as “my family’s car”), and for plurals of individual letters (as in “Dot your i’s and cross your t’s.”).
:hero:
User

Previous