Vengeance Updates

For the King!

Vengeance Updates

by saturnity » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:38 pm

Hi,

I'm wondering if there are any more planned updates for Kingdom Rush Vengeance and if so, what is the timeline? Any end game stuff planned, like the endless wave missions of the past?

Is there a new game in the series already in the works?

Lastly, is there a dev blog or something that would be a place that posts these types of details?

Thanks,
♄ Saturnity
User

Re: Vengeance Updates

by AerisDraco » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:24 am

We know there are updates in the works, but no word yet on time, and nothing in beta testing queue either.

Last I checked, the dev team is split into 3 teams - KRV, Iron Marines (this may have changed, given IM is essentially complete), and the super-secret project which has been going on for literal years without a word on it. There's also been a few screenshots of something called KR: Legends, but no word yet on genre.

You can check the main IH website, any of their social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram probably), or Discord for news on updates.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by saturnity » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:23 am

Thanks for the info.

Would you mind telling me a bit about the game listed in your signature? Is it a fan version, official game or a completely different game? Where do I find it?
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:28 am

saturnity wrote:Thanks for the info.

Would you mind telling me a bit about the game listed in your signature? Is it a fan version, official game or a completely different game? Where do I find it?

Kingdom Rush Adventures is Aeris' fan game. The link in his signature will take you to the main thread it’s posted in.

If you’re interested in other fan designs, be sure to check out the fanfic forum where there are hundreds of heroes, towers, levels, enemies and campaigns, as well as a few other full games, designed by members here.
Yes it's me