Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by Jefferino1 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:04 pm

ECM wrote:I've found a couple bugs and will list the ones I have seen.

1) when heroes levels up, ones that have an HP bonus see that bonus reset and the bonus HP is removed. It is restored at the end of the stage. I don't know if other skills are affected as well, as it is harder to test, but would suggest looking into it.

2) Alrics armor rating is not consistent with bonuses. For example, if you spend all the upgrade points on a lv 10 Alric, his armor is "great", but when used in a stage, it is listed as "high."

3) the "falling" bug from the climbing troglodytes/lizards.

These are the ones that I have encountered. IOS 6.1.3 iPhone 4

Same :/ I've had those same problems running on my ipod touch 4th generation with the newest ios haha. Feels good that I'm not the only one having these bugs, although the "falling" bug is absolutely hilarious imo
User

by Jefferino1 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:44 pm

They just sent out the first update! Glad to finally see ashbite can attack flying heroes, anybody else notice any other bugs or things addressed that we mentioned?
User

by Scorpion008 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Jefferino1 wrote:They just sent out the first update! Glad to finally see ashbite can attack flying heroes, anybody else notice any other bugs or things addressed that we mentioned?

Ashbite can't block flying enemies or use his specials on them.
User

by Jefferino1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Hmmm maybe they can update him to do that later?? Idk, cause I'm still waiting for a hero sale lol, 7 dollars is too much for the amount I have on the itunes account. I heard satra was better, is this true?
User

by Scorpion008 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Jefferino1 wrote:Hmmm maybe they can update him to do that later?? Idk, cause I'm still waiting for a hero sale lol, 7 dollars is too much for the amount I have on the itunes account. I heard satra was better, is this true?

True.
User

by Jefferino1 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Wait, can Sha'tra hit flying enemies??
User

by Scorpion008 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:40 am

Jefferino1 wrote:Wait, can Sha'tra hit flying enemies??

Only with his specials.
User

by valdric » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Has anyone ever received the Caveman achievement on the iPad version (my OS 6.1.3)? I've beaten every underground level without my hero dying and never received this achievement. Is it me, or is this a bug?
User

by Chimto » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:41 pm

valdric wrote:Has anyone ever received the Caveman achievement on the iPad version (my OS 6.1.3)? I've beaten every underground level without my hero dying and never received this achievement. Is it me, or is this a bug?

I got it on my first try, so there's definitely something amiss.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by valdric » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:48 pm

was this on the iPad? I just tried it again in the Underpass level, hiding the hero (Cronan) so that he never even saw combat. No achievement. I've tried this with all three levels (Casual, Normal, Veteran) and all three of the initial heroes and nothing has worked.
User

by Scorpion008 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:03 pm

valdric wrote:was this on the iPad? I just tried it again in the Underpass level, hiding the hero (Cronan) so that he never even saw combat. No achievement. I've tried this with all three levels (Casual, Normal, Veteran) and all three of the initial heroes and nothing has worked.

No, iPod touch.
User

by Loox » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Dierdre's armor buff doesn't work on Templars.
Avatar by RaZoR LeAf, with thanks
User

by kingdomrushcanuck » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:28 pm

I have installed the latest update but still cannot achieve the one ugly achievement. I can't clear the bushes to find the aliens on any of the levels? I am using an ipad 1. Anyone else having this issue, or how do I resolve it if others have it on an ipad, maybe I am doing something wrong.
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:46 pm

kingdomrushcanuck wrote:I have installed the latest update but still cannot achieve the one ugly achievement. I can't clear the bushes to find the aliens on any of the levels? I am using an ipad 1. Anyone else having this issue, or how do I resolve it if others have it on an ipad, maybe I am doing something wrong.

When I saw your username, I thought it said "kingdomrushcansuck" and I was about to nuke your house, but all is well!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by Julian » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:15 pm

kingdomrushcanuck wrote:I have installed the latest update but still cannot achieve the one ugly achievement. I can't clear the bushes to find the aliens on any of the levels? I am using an ipad 1. Anyone else having this issue, or how do I resolve it if others have it on an ipad, maybe I am doing something wrong.

Look closely at the first 3 jungle stages and try to click the hidden predators ;)
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by nyl0n » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:11 am

On the map, the Crimson valley label is misspelled. Instead of "Crimson" it says "Crimsom".
User

by nyl0n » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:14 am

On the map, the label for the Crimson Valley is misspelled. Instead of saying "Crimson" it says "Crimsom" with the "M"
User

by Pickles_The_exalted » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Supreme Defender still does not work at

http://armorgames.com/play/12141/kingdom-rush

Which is supposedly flash ver 1.1.3

It does not pop up and I've completed everything a long time ago.
User

by BubblesMaster » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Pickles_The_exalted wrote:Supreme Defender still does not work at

http://armorgames.com/play/12141/kingdom-rush

Which is supposedly flash ver 1.1.3

It does not pop up and I've completed everything a long time ago.

I love your username, one of the best. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by Jefferino1 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:38 pm

On Kingdom Rush Frontiers in the later cavern levels it lags a lot more on the Ipod touch 4th gen and at times the money that you should get from killing the enemies doesn't pop up.... I think after some time the money comes in again, not sure if it accounts for the time there wasn't money received though.
User

PreviousNext