Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by Cheesecake » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:35 am

Here's a bug that I've noticed on the original KR: On the Forsaken Valley, when a Magma elemental appears from the spawn in the middle, arcane wizards will actually teleport them forward.

iPad Mini, IOS 6.1.3
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by Giangreymon » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:19 am

IM Back Mothafags :) i got som questions-
I completed the whole game but i cant unlock the Glacial Heights, does it mean i need to complete all challanges or i need to finish the premium stages 1st?
http://shadowscythe.minitroopers.com *pls visit and create an army in the link*
Image Image
*Eat without seasoning! if you do nuht follow mah order!* -daz hou evil cookie crumbles- >:D
User

by Chimto » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:12 pm

Did you update KR to the newest version?
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by mastermoo123 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:48 pm

who plays the first KR on IOS anymore

( apart from doing challenges )
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by Cheesecake » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am

mastermoo123 wrote:who plays the first KR on IOS anymore

( apart from doing challenges )

....me
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.

by Jefferino1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:41 am

Me too... I enjoy them both :)
User

by spark123 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:39 am

I only use iOS.
Soccer is awesome, so is KR
User

by deoxsis12 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:29 am

Who doesn't play the first kingdom rush?! Besides I only have android.......... BUT I WOULD STILL PLAY BOTH IF I DID HAVE FRONTIERS!
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by Cado » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Have completed iron stages and heroic stages on normal and veteran several times but each time i quit it resets
User

by LockedAndLoaded » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:51 pm

This is an intermittent bug that I also experienced in the first KR for iPad, but I believe was later patched. If you go to the strategy guide and play a Youtube video, going back to the game from Safari causes the music for the level to stop playing. The sound effects are still there, but no music.

I am currently running iOS 7 Beta 4 on my iPad mini, although this issue occurred on 6.1.3 as well. All in all, KR: Frontiers performs really well already under iOS 7, unlike lots of other games. Hopefully you guys won't have to do much work to patch it in the fall :)
User

by Jefferino1 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:50 am

Solid posts guys haha, Keep posting more if you find them. Hopefully ironhide can use this as a basis for getting patches issued when they are less busy.
User

by Cheesecake » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Not sure if this is a bug or it was supposed to happen, but the Bloodshells can be stunned by artillery when they are supposed to be artillery-proof.

by AndrewV123 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:02 pm

I found a bug on the second level but I think I could happen on any of them. If a blacksurge goes into its shell to close to the exit they'll freeze and won't come out. Since they're invulnerable you can't kill them... Unless you have a Dwaarp tower with the drill, otherwise you'll have to restart.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 pm

The Enemies page on Frontiers, following the update for the new Rising Tides enemies is missing a few bits. None of the newly added enemies have large images on the right hand side, plus the box for the Leviathan is out of line with the others, has no picture, and can't be clicked on.
Yes it's me

by Krfan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:04 am

These are the bugs I've encountered so far on frontiers, some of them have been mentioned before, but still... Here's the list:

1- Icons for archmage and necromancer are the same as sorcerers and arcane wizards icons when you look at the bottom while they are clicked.

2- when a hero who has a base attack upgrade(like alric or shatra) levels up, his stats show him without the base attack upgrade

3- In hero room, Alric level 10 shows great armor,but in the battlefield it shows high armor at level 10.

NOTE: with spiked armor upgrade Alric's armor increases from medium to great if he's level 9 or 10 or medium to high if he's level 7 or 8. My guess is that since Alric's upgrade was originally to increase armor, it shows that in the hero room, but since it was changed to spiked armor, it shows that in the battlefield without the armor increase.

4- when a tower's range is increases because of the crossbow tower and then it is upgraded, the range of the upgraded tower shows its normal range, but if you check the tower 2 times, it increases back up.

5- similar to Gerald in Kr1, assassins NEVER use dodge against area attack enemies (this applies to mirage)

6- Saurian savant(necromancer lizard) has medium magic resistance in battlefield but not in the encyclopedia.

7- ashbite sometimes takes much more damage than he should( a Saurian servant killed a full health level 10 ashbite in 3 hits, one of the hits made ashbite go from 158 health to 28 health)

8- Pokai rider and the poukai have some of the stats switched , and there isn't an entry for poukai in the encyclopedia

9- when umbra destroys a crossbow tower that increased the range of a nearby tower, that nearby tower still has increased range

10- sometimes, soldiers don't attack enemies even when they are in range

11- the totem of spirits weakens some enemies attacks and sometimes it doesn't( example: it sometimes weakens a Sarian brute but other times it doesn't)

13- when you upgrade a death rider, he will say "fear the ripper" even though he's been killed by an enemy

14- if a blacksurge goes under near the exit he freezes and can't be killed

15-the black corsair sometimes doesn't have a picture when you click on him

16- In the new update, the enemies from that update don't have the big encyclopedia pictures
User

by Jefferino1 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:23 am

Krfan wrote:These are the bugs I've encountered so far on frontiers, some of them have been mentioned before, but still... Here's the list:

1- Icons for archmage and necromancer are the same as sorcerers and arcane wizards icons when you look at the bottom while they are clicked.

2- when a hero who has a base attack upgrade(like alric or shatra) levels up, his stats show him without the base attack upgrade

3- In hero room, Alric level 10 shows great armor,but in the battlefield it shows high armor at level 10.

NOTE: with spiked armor upgrade Alric's armor increases from medium to great if he's level 9 or 10 or medium to high if he's level 7 or 8. My guess is that since Alric's upgrade was originally to increase armor, it shows that in the hero room, but since it was changed to spiked armor, it shows that in the battlefield without the armor increase.

4- when a tower's range is increases because of the crossbow tower and then it is upgraded, the range of the upgraded tower shows its normal range, but if you check the tower 2 times, it increases back up.

5- similar to Gerald in Kr1, assassins NEVER use dodge against area attack enemies (this applies to mirage)

6- Saurian savant(necromancer lizard) has medium magic resistance in battlefield but not in the encyclopedia.

7- ashbite sometimes takes much more damage than he should( a Saurian servant killed a full health level 10 ashbite in 3 hits, one of the hits made ashbite go from 158 health to 28 health)

8- Pokai rider and the poukai have some of the stats switched , and there isn't an entry for poukai in the encyclopedia

9- when umbra destroys a crossbow tower that increased the range of a nearby tower, that nearby tower still has increased range

11- the totem of spirits weakens some enemies attacks and sometimes it doesn't( example: it sometimes weakens a Sarian brute but other times it doesn't)

13- when you upgrade a death rider, he will say "fear the ripper" even though he's been killed by an enemy

16- In the new update, the enemies from that update don't have the big encyclopedia pictures

Wow great job Krfan! I also just noticed something that can't really compare to your large findings haha. In the encyclopedia the blacksurge health stats compared the the ingame health stats don't seem correct. 1200 health compared to I believe it was a 900 something health stat in the encyclopedia
User

by Cheesecake » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:30 am

Jefferino1 wrote:
Krfan wrote:These are the bugs I've encountered so far on frontiers, some of them have been mentioned before, but still... Here's the list:

Wow great job Krfan! I also just noticed something that can't really compare to your large findings haha. In the encyclopedia the blacksurge health stats compared the the ingame health stats don't seem correct. 1200 health compared to I believe it was a 900 something health stat in the encyclopedia

That could just be depending on the difficulty you're playing on.

by gattsumoto » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:49 am

I have finished Kingdom Rush HD on my iPad Mini iOS 6. Gained all 95 stars, however, the "Home Improvement" achievement was not marked as completed despite my several attempts to try to do it. It seems to be bugged. Can you guys please fix it or provide a way to redetect??!
User

by [Lzyleo] » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:08 am

another bug for krf is ashbites reign of fire ability doesn't change as you level it up it stays at "6 damage over 3 seconds"
User

by Krfan » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Found two more bugs

1- on the rising tide levels, the music sometimes stops, but if click the settings button, it returns. It happened multiple times during a level

2- on the temple of Saqra iron challenge, a fat boy did not harm a gorrilion who was about halfway through the level(all other enemies died)
User

PreviousNext