Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by Krfan » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Yet another bug:

Sometimes, karkinos doesn't attack, he simply stands there and waits to die unless you move him, it happened twice so far.
User

by Jefferino1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Yeah I feel like they need to finetune some heroes. I think ashbite does that too if the position he is flying above isn't directly in line with an enemy, he doesn't attack.
User

by maverixk » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:27 pm

This guy got stuck there for several rounds, and as such, I was unable to finish the level.
Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an. Mand'alore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote, Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
User

by Krfan » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:17 pm

maverixk wrote:Image
This guy got stuck there for several rounds, and as such, I was unable to finish the level.

If this happens again, try selling towers to build a DWAARP with the drill, it'll kill blacksurges under their shells.
User

by delebru » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Krfan wrote:1- Icons for archmage and necromancer are the same as sorcerers and arcane wizards icons when you look at the bottom while they are clicked.

What do you mean by that? On what platform are you playing?

Krfan wrote:2- when a hero who has a base attack upgrade(like alric or shatra) levels up, his stats show him without the base attack upgrade

That should have been fixed with the last update.

Krfan wrote:3- In hero room, Alric level 10 shows great armor,but in the battlefield it shows high armor at level 10.

NOTE: with spiked armor upgrade Alric's armor increases from medium to great if he's level 9 or 10 or medium to high if he's level 7 or 8. My guess is that since Alric's upgrade was originally to increase armor, it shows that in the hero room, but since it was changed to spiked armor, it shows that in the battlefield without the armor increase.

Will be fixed with the next update!

Krfan wrote:4- when a tower's range is increases because of the crossbow tower and then it is upgraded, the range of the upgraded tower shows its normal range, but if you check the tower 2 times, it increases back up.
9- when umbra destroys a crossbow tower that increased the range of a nearby tower, that nearby tower still has increased range

Not a bug, range takes a while to apply. It had to be done this way to prevent high CPU loads.

Krfan wrote:5- similar to Gerald in Kr1, assassins NEVER use dodge against area attack enemies (this applies to mirage)

Not a bug, area attacks can't be dodged.

Krfan wrote:6- Saurian savant(necromancer lizard) has medium magic resistance in battlefield but not in the encyclopedia.

Krfan wrote:7- ashbite sometimes takes much more damage than he should( a Saurian servant killed a full health level 10 ashbite in 3 hits, one of the hits made ashbite go from 158 health to 28 health)

"servant"? Ranged attacks are not specified on the specs of the enemies or encyclopedia, so unfortunately for your troops this is not a bug :P

Krfan wrote:8- Pokai rider and the poukai have some of the stats switched , and there isn't an entry for poukai in the encyclopedia

Poukai not being at the encyclopedia is not a bug, we did it that way but we might add it sometime... The Rider's damage will be fixed showing range damage at encyclopedia.

Krfan wrote:10- sometimes, soldiers don't attack enemies even when they are in range

This happens when the soldier looks close to the enemy but what is actually taken into consideration is the rally point/enemy distance. Not sure if this will be changed.

Krfan wrote:11- the totem of spirits weakens some enemies attacks and sometimes it doesn't( example: it sometimes weakens a Sarian brute but other times it doesn't)

Totem of spirits doesn't weaken enemies attack. It makes them sustain more damage from your towers and troops.
Edit: MY BAD! Totem of spirits does weaken enemies attack but only melee attacks. It does not affect ranged attacks or special abilities.

Krfan wrote:13- when you upgrade a death rider, he will say "fear the ripper" even though he's been killed by an enemy

Not a bug, just an unpolished taunt. Will be fixed when we have some free time...

Krfan wrote:15-the black corsair sometimes doesn't have a picture when you click on him

Krfan wrote:16- In the new update, the enemies from that update don't have the big encyclopedia pictures

Fixed! Will be available on the next update!

[Lzyleo] wrote:another bug for krf is ashbites reign of fire ability doesn't change as you level it up it stays at "6 damage over 3 seconds"

Krfan wrote:Sometimes, karkinos doesn't attack, he simply stands there and waits to die unless you move him, it happened twice so far.

We'll check it out...

gattsumoto wrote:I have finished Kingdom Rush HD on my iPad Mini iOS 6. Gained all 95 stars, however, the "Home Improvement" achievement was not marked as completed despite my several attempts to try to do it. It seems to be bugged. Can you guys please fix it or provide a way to redetect??!

We'll check it out...

Krfan wrote:1- on the rising tide levels, the music sometimes stops, but if click the settings button, it returns. It happened multiple times during a level

2- on the temple of Saqra iron challenge, a fat boy did not harm a gorrilion who was about halfway through the level(all other enemies died)

Weird but we'll check it out...

maverixk wrote:Image

Krfan wrote:14- if a blacksurge goes under near the exit he freezes and can't be killed

Ironhide Developer

by SilasLock » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Krfan wrote:1- Icons for archmage and necromancer are the same as sorcerers and arcane wizards icons when you look at the bottom while they are clicked.

I don't know about Krfan, but I'm playing on an Iphone and that happens to me. The icons that pop up when you select a tower are different than the correct ones that you get when upgrading to a level 4 tower from a Wizard Tower. The symbol for the Archmage Castle is the same as the Sorcerer Tower, except recolored white. The Necromancer's is a recolored green symbol of the Arcane Wizard' symbol.
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by delebru » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:15 pm

SilasLock wrote:

I don't know about Krfan, but I'm playing on an Iphone and that happens to me. The icons that pop up when you select a tower are different than the correct ones that you get when upgrading to a level 4 tower from a Wizard Tower. The symbol for the Archmage Castle is the same as the Sorcerer Tower, except recolored white. The Necromancer's is a recolored green symbol of the Arcane Wizard' symbol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I get it now... I think this is not a bug, more of a recycling by our art department... I'll tell gonza to see what he says :mrgreen:
Ironhide Developer

by SilasLock » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:21 pm

delebru wrote:
SilasLock wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I get it now... I think this is not a bug, more of a recycling by our art department... I'll tell gonza to see what he says :mrgreen:

I'd definitely prefer to have the actual Archmage and Necromancer symbols. It just feels wrong the way it is right now.
ImageImage
User

by Cheesecake » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Here's another thing kind of like the Death Rider saying "Fear the ripper" when dead. If all your barracks soldiers are dead and you move the rally point, they still say "for honor and glory" and their other things.
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by Spearman1337 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:44 pm

I think in the next update for kingdom rush they should put in the details of the levaithan and a picture in the encylopedia.
and the enemies, more pictures. But there is a glitch if u do go on the first new level at the beach on the battlefield encylolpedia u can view a complete set for greenfin, redspine and deep surge. In the next level u can view blue gale, bloodshell and um devil tide but overall no leviathan :(
User

by arielsan » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Cheesecake wrote:Here's another thing kind of like the Death Rider saying "Fear the ripper" when dead. If all your barracks soldiers are dead and you move the rally point, they still say "for honor and glory" and their other things.

I believe this is intentional to give better feedback to the player about the rally point change even though the soldiers/deathrider are/is dead (well, the death rider is always dead ;) ).
Ironhide Developer

by Botch » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Cheesecake wrote:Here's another thing kind of like the Death Rider saying "Fear the ripper" when dead. If all your barracks soldiers are dead and you move the rally point, they still say "for honor and glory" and their other things.

Maybe the are in the bathroom inside the barracks, almost ready to move into battle.... and a well trained soldiers ALWAYS answer his general´s commands :mrgreen:

By the way, I agree with arielsan... is a mere feedback issue.
Ironhide Developer

by Finwer » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:15 pm

welcome arielsan i am happy you are not one of the bad guys
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by Cheesecake » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:45 pm

YAY, this thread has been pinned :D

Also, welcome, Arielsan :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by arielsan » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Thank you guys :)
Ironhide Developer

by SilasLock » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Whoa! ANOTHER new developer? You guys are just crawling out of the woodwork! Somebody, quick! Make a new thread welcoming Arielsan!
ImageImage
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:20 pm

SilasLock wrote:Whoa! ANOTHER new developer? You guys are just crawling out of the woodwork! Somebody, quick! Make a new thread welcoming Arielsan!

Done and done.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3978
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by marcines » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Hej guys,

Kingom Rush crash at loading screen on my iPad 3gen iOS 6.13. I restored system, made hard reset, turned off all apps, nothing works only iphone version on Ipad works fine but HD still crash. Its strange because I have no problems with KR:F HD on Ipad.
User

by Willyt9 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:35 am

Hi I have this bug on the iPad where after I beat a boss with three stars and go to either heroic or iron the extras don't show up
For example after you beat the gorilla dude I'm missing the dancing monkeys my friend has also had this problem but not on the iPod also I've seen videos of people using iPads and them having the dancing monkey it's annoying any help would be great
User

by Ravenzilla » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:34 am

Welcome arielsan. Glad to have more develpers talking on the forums besides lito and delebru and Vanzen
Amazing Avatar by RazorLeaf.
It's a brand new day, the sun is in the sky, all the ravens are singing, THAT UR GONNA DIE!
User

PreviousNext