Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by spark123 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:35 am

The DWAARP drill instakill doesn't affect giant crabs. I find this pretty annoying as I was relying on them to kill the wave that has like 5 of them at once. :(
Soccer is awesome, so is KR
User

by truteal » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:24 am

The Giant Crabs are 100% immune to Artillery
User

by delebru » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:03 pm

spark123 wrote:The DWAARP drill instakill doesn't affect giant crabs. I find this pretty annoying as I was relying on them to kill the wave that has like 5 of them at once. :(

not a bug :mrgreen:

Willyt9 wrote:Hi I have this bug on the iPad where after I beat a boss with three stars and go to either heroic or iron the extras don't show up
For example after you beat the gorilla dude I'm missing the dancing monkeys my friend has also had this problem but not on the iPod also I've seen videos of people using iPads and them having the dancing monkey it's annoying any help would be great

Do you have the last update? Which iPad are you using?

marcines wrote:Hej guys,

Kingom Rush crash at loading screen on my iPad 3gen iOS 6.13. I restored system, made hard reset, turned off all apps, nothing works only iphone version on Ipad works fine but HD still crash. Its strange because I have no problems with KR:F HD on Ipad.

Do you have the last update? I'm sending you a PM explaining how to get crash logs so you can send us for us to figure out what is going on.
Ironhide Developer

by marcines » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Yes I have the latest update 1.84, ok I'm waiting for a PM.
User

by Krfan » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Found another bug for Kutsao

1- His snake style ability is inaccurate. It says it will reduce enemies attack by 60%(And he can do it more than once, yay!). But when he did it twice on an executioner, the final stats were 6-11, but it should be 5-10( because 30 x 0.4 x 0.4 = 4.8, which rounds to 5, and 60 x 0.4 x 0.4 = 9.6, which rounds to 10) Not that big of a difference, but still.

Willyt9 wrote:For example after you beat the gorilla dude I'm missing the dancing monkeys

Same thing for me, I have an iPad 3 with latest updates and I don't have the dancing monkeys on temple of Saqra.
User

by Botch » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Krfan wrote:Found another bug for Kutsao

1- His snake style ability is inaccurate. It says it will reduce enemies attack by 60%(And he can do it more than once, yay!). But when he did it twice on an executioner, the final stats were 6-11, but it should be 5-10( because 30 x 0.4 x 0.4 = 4.8, which rounds to 5, and 60 x 0.4 x 0.4 = 9.6, which rounds to 10) Not that big of a difference, but still.

Every time Kutsao hits with his Snake Style he applies the attack reduction of 60% to the PRESENT value, not the original. That´s the cause of the gap you notice. Since the reduction is permanent, the reduced attack value replaces the initial value in all considerations. :ugeek:
Ironhide Developer

by Krfan » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:01 pm

Botch wrote:

Every time Kutsao hits with his Snake Style he applies the attack reduction of 60% to the PRESENT value, not the original. That´s the cause of the gap you notice. Since the reduction is permanent, the reduced attack value replaces the initial value in all considerations. :ugeek:

Ok, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but 30 (original attack )x 0.4(-60%) is 12. So the present value of the attack is 12, now 12 x 0.4 (-60%)is 4.8, so now the present value of the attack is 4.8, which rounds to 5. But in the game it's 6. That's why I reported the bug.
User

by Cheesecake » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Krfan wrote:
Botch wrote:

Ok, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but 30 (original attack )x 0.4(-60%) is 12. So the present value of the attack is 12, now 12 x 0.4 (-60%)is 4.8, so now the present value of the attack is 4.8, which rounds to 5. But in the game it's 6. That's why I reported the bug.

Pretty sure the math is right. So it must be a bug.
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by Willyt9 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Willyt9 wrote:Hi I have this bug on the iPad where after I beat a boss with three stars and go to either heroic or iron the extras don't show up
For example after you beat the gorilla dude I'm missing the dancing monkeys my friend has also had this problem but not on the iPod also I've seen videos of people using iPads and them having the dancing monkey it's annoying any help would be great

Do you have the last update? Which iPad are you using?

I am using the latest iPad and latest update also my friend has the second latest iPad and latest update
User

by Cheesecake » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:53 pm

A Blacksurge just passed 2 of my reinforcements without being blocked(not burrowing) on Storm Atoll Iron.
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by JuiceBox » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:30 pm

JUST GIMME THE OP SAURIANS, GASHDARNET.

Seriously, though--that's probably what I want to see next. Well, other than Frontiers in Flash, of course.

And then I want to see Saurians and Myrmidons (Yeah that's what I call the sea guys shuttap) working together, for maximum OPness.

Eh, maybe that's just me. I ridiculously love formulating strategies for ridiculously hard levels. It's ridiculous, I know.
When I die, I want to go peacefully. Like my grandfather did: in his sleep; not screaming--like the passengers in his car.

If you hate juice boxes, I will kill you.
User

Location: A magical place where you never get harmed. A magical place, with magical charms.

by spark123 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:43 pm

No Delebru NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the giant crabs that are somehow immune to giant electrical mining drills created by super intelligent dwarves NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Anyway I just used maxed out assassins. Does anybody else think that the maxed out sneak attack is a bit OP. with three of them attacking one crab and using the special ability like every second it only takes three seconds to kill a bloodshell... :)
Soccer is awesome, so is KR
User

by phmsd » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Yeah spark, i used the assassins to deal with them too. Enemy with a gazilion life, whatever.... :P
User

by deoxsis12 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:59 am

They are assassins. That is just what they do :lol: !
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by snipershot325 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:51 am

I have finished Kingdom Rush HD on my iPad Mini iOS 6. Gained all 95 stars, however, the "Home Improvement" achievement was not marked as completed despite my several attempts to try to do it. It seems to be bugged. Can you guys please fix it or provide a way to redetect??!

Yep having the exact same problem on my iPad 4th gen. iOS 6.1.3 latest kr update so annoying!! :yey: :yey: :yey:
Please look into it I have found a few others with the same problem with the HD version on the iPhone version I got the achievement though.

Also a small aesthetic change you made in frontiers where the stars don't pop up after you get max upgrades on the map screen, could you do the same thing for kingdom rush so I don't see I big 30 ever time I see the map

Also another small thing in kingdom rush iOS, that is annoying is how the enemy "son of saregelaz" is ordered in the encyclopedia it is before The "Juggernaut" Even though all other dlc enemy's are all ordered after the enemy's from the original 12 levels. Well and the fact the difficulties are listed as "Easy,medium,hard" in the original kingdom rush but, in frontiers they are "casual,medium,veteran" Not really a bug I guess but if you could make them have the same names either way I don't care I will be a happy camper other than that keep up the great work :D
"One shot, one kill"
User

by Nallitet » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:25 am

The app crashes to the home screen after i try playing Temple of saqra - Iron challenge. I have proceeded further but this level still crashes. Iphone 5 with latest update
User

by Jefferino1 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:44 am

Yay, Pinned topic :) Glad this is getting more attention now ;)
User

by doxl » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:17 pm

I just encountered an interesting bug that I don't believe has been mentioned yet:

I was playing Emberspike Depths on Normal and had already 3-starred it but had not done the Iron nor Heroic challenges. I was using Sha'tra at level 9 with all abilities maxed save for Abduction which was at level II. I was fighting Umbra and he had already split and re-formed twice. The third time he split, he tried to re-form right as Abduction was in the middle of teleporting one of his "blobs." Instead of reappearing at the center pillar, the animation of his "blob" form just sat there spinning. I could still buy and upgrade towers, Reinforcements and Rain of Fire refreshed normally, but his animation never progressed past that point so I eventually had to just hit X and quit.

This was on an iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3
User

by Dead End hahaha » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:52 am

I found one!!! :D :D :D

When you upgrade a tower, you double click it ( one for the "pay gold" and one for the "confirm purchase" (the check mark))

(Without upgrades)
The barracks lvl 1 has 50 health and no armor.
Lvl 2 has 100 health and LOW armor
Lvl 3 has 150 health and LOW armor

Before upgrading (wherein you are about to upgrade, "pay gold" and the description)
Everything is normal, except for the description in the footman and knights
It says their armor is "none", but when you upgrade it and look at the bottom where you could see their stats
Their armor is "low" (NOT NONE)
User

by sabertoothonij » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:16 am

Hi everyone, im having a problem with my purchase and im not sure if it is a bug or what.. Here is the pic..

But i already bought the hero and i was charged already.. Is this bug?
User

PreviousNext