Flash, Android, Steam, and other delays

For the King!

Re: What is Ironhide doing?

by Botch » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Don´t misunderstand me, cheese... we are not saying our flash supporters have no right in feeling relegated and forgotten. But I assure all of you we could not do otherwise.

It´s not over. There´s a lot more KR on the way, so.... keep fighting for the king with us!
Ironhide Developer

by Cybertox » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:55 pm

Botch wrote:Don´t misunderstand me, cheese... we are not saying our flash supporters have no right in feeling relegated and forgotten. But I assure all of you we could not do otherwise.

It´s not over. There´s a lot more KR on the way, so.... keep fighting for the king with us!

I am pretty sure the flash players are not only fighting for the king, they are raping for him. It can be seen by their activity on the forum.
User

by phmsd » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 pm

(not a hole of a team member but in the game itself :P )

And well said Botch (not the quoted part). A message like yours should have been said some time ago to cool down some nerves :P, but still great to hear, and good work for you guys.
User

by Cheesecake » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Botch wrote:Don´t misunderstand me, cheese... we are not saying our flash supporters have no right in feeling relegated and forgotten.

They do have the right to feel forgotten... I myself was a little surprised when IOS came out before flash :P . I just wish they realized that it takes more than 5 days to make a flash game as good as Kingdom Rush, and that they stopped being like this:

Raging flash players wrote:WORK HARDER YOU %^#%^*S

:cry: :cry: :cry:
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by Santiago » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Awesome games
User

by Ravenzilla » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:31 am

Wait Botch are you from Hawaii?
Amazing Avatar by RazorLeaf.
It's a brand new day, the sun is in the sky, all the ravens are singing, THAT UR GONNA DIE!
User

by Botch » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:13 pm

Not at all raven, I´m pure charrúa spirit (from Uruguay, that´s it), but I used to play MMO with a hawaiian friend and his "Much mahalo" was always a defusing quote.

I borrowed his quote hoping to have the same effect ;)
Ironhide Developer

Re: Flash, Android, Steam, and other delays

by Botch » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Hey!

Delebru explains very clear what we are doing concerning KRF on flash, andriod and also the KR on Steam and the Blackburn Campaign...

Still I felt there are some issues to be clarified.

We are 12 right now, we work all day long as focused and concerned as possible...but when the day is off, 9 of us take our way home, but ALWAYS three of the team keep working. Guess who? Yes... Lito, Gonza and Vanzen....the 3 founders. And I assure all of you they are in no coffee drinking contest !!!

Don´t read me wrong... we laugh, we prank each other, we play Mortal Kombat on the Monstercade...and drink out about 6 liters of coffee everyday!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So, please, stop with the nonsense, we are working as hard as possible (the picture was really funny....thx! :P )

I leave you now.... my coffee is getting cold and the whole team is gathering to brainstorming our next excuse for flash version delay :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Keep fighting, my friends!
Ironhide Developer

by Finwer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:21 pm

SilasLock wrote:But.. but... No!

That's really just hating on Ironhide. They're working on things as fast as they can, and just because they didn't release their awesome products in the order you want them to is no reason to get angry to the point of "never playing anything from Ironhide again." :x I want the flash version just as much as the next guy, but it didn't make me react like this!

Somebody, back me up on this!

all elves will backup you Sir SilasLock ;)
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by Finwer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Botch wrote:Hey!

Delebru explains very clear what we are doing concerning KRF on flash, andriod and also the KR on Steam and the Blackburn Campaign...

Still I felt there are some issues to be clarified.

We are 12 right now, we work all day long as focused and concerned as possible...but when the day is off, 9 of us take our way home, but ALWAYS three of the team keep working. Guess who? Yes... Lito, Gonza and Vanzen....the 3 founders. And I assure all of you they are in no coffee drinking contest !!!

Don´t read me wrong... we laugh, we prank each other, we play Mortal Kombat on the Monstercade...and drink out about 6 liters of coffee everyday!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So, please, stop with the nonsense, we are working as hard as possible (the picture was really funny....thx! :P )

I leave you now.... my coffee is getting cold and the whole team is gathering to brainstorming our next excuse for flash version delay :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Keep fighting, my friends!

you guys are so cool!!!
all elves are a part of you now :ugeek:
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by kevin32 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Botch wrote:the whole team is gathering to brainstorming our next excuse for flash version delay :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I love that you guys don't take things too seriously. :)
User

Location: In Machu Picchu, communing with the gods of tower defense.

by Ravenzilla » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Botch wrote:Not at all raven, I´m pure charrúa spirit (from Uruguay, that´s it), but I used to play MMO with a hawaiian friend and his "Much mahalo" was always a defusing quote.

I borrowed his quote hoping to have the same effect ;)

Awww. Oh well Not everyone can be part of my homeland.
Amazing Avatar by RazorLeaf.
It's a brand new day, the sun is in the sky, all the ravens are singing, THAT UR GONNA DIE!
User

by SilasLock » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Whoa, wait! What' this thread doing here? Where's the Kingdom Rush development thread? :? :x
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by delebru » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:46 pm

SilasLock wrote:Whoa, wait! What' this thread doing here? Where's the Kingdom Rush development thread? :? :x

Here it is: viewtopic.php?p=30813#p30813

I closed it with this quote:
delebru wrote:I'm closing this topic because it is very out dated.

Until we can update this topic please continue the discussion here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3989

The FAQ in the first post of the topic is extremely out dated. As soon as we have time to update it, we'll go back there :D
Ironhide Developer

by Cheesecake » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:56 pm

delebru wrote:
SilasLock wrote:Whoa, wait! What' this thread doing here? Where's the Kingdom Rush development thread? :? :x

Here it is: viewtopic.php?p=30813#p30813

I closed it with this quote:
delebru wrote:I'm closing this topic because it is very out dated.

Until we can update this topic please continue the discussion here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3989

The FAQ in the first post of the topic is extremely out dated. As soon as we have time to update it, we'll go back there :D

I was wondering when you guys were going to update that... :lol:
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.

by xstargaming » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Good luck in finishing it! I know it can take a while to get everything done, especially while working on multiple things at once.

By the way, congrats on making it to the top ten! :)
User

by Esti » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Hi guys! I'm the new guy working full throttle and exclusively on the Frontiers Flash version.

The state of the game right now is pretty advanced so don't worry because it's coming!
Ironhide Developer

by phmsd » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Hi guys! I'm the new guy working full throttle and exclusively on the Frontiers Flash version.

And that explains why Botch is here on the forum ditching work while Esti is barely showing. :mrgreen:
User

by Cheesecake » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:16 pm

phmsd wrote:

And that explains why Botch is here on the forum ditching work while Esti is barely showing. :mrgreen:

Indeed, Botch seems to like the forums a lot more than working :mrgreen:

by phmsd » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Indeed, Botch seems to like the forums a lot more than working :mrgreen:

Btw, so do i :twisted:
User

PreviousNext