Branch abilities for the reinforcements and firerain

For the King!

Branch abilities for the reinforcements and firerain

by Fried_fox » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Am I the only one who loves the diversity of the heroes and level 4 towers? My love for is why I think that ironhide should have branches you can do for the firerain and reinforcements. I think that the reinforcements should branch off into ranged and melee branches. They would both branch out after two upgrades that would give upgrades to Heath and maybe armor. But the start of the ranged branch they would only have a bow that does like 1-3 damage and start to look that an assassin with a cloak. For the upgrade they should get a trait like poisoning arrows or the ability that the assassins in frontiers to not get noticed. Where as the melee wouldn't that powerful until the end of their upgrades which they would get a big damage boost or add another reinforcement on one deployment. For the fire rain it would break off to improve damage on one side and on the other side it would focus on the number of meteors and the fire on the ground effect. Well I hope you agree with me and if you have any ideas tell me.
User