Is Bruxa too OP

For the King!

Re: Is Bruxa too OP

by Ashbite » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:41 am

SairiRM wrote:
Ashbite wrote:Gerald sucks. Kutsao is better than him in every way.

Just send Gerald to Gul'thak and you'll see.

Kutsao could do the same, but dealing more damage. I repeat myself, Kutsao is much better.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by SairiRM » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:20 pm

Ashbite wrote:
SairiRM wrote:
Ashbite wrote:Gerald sucks. Kutsao is better than him in every way.

Just send Gerald to Gul'thak and you'll see.

Kutsao could do the same, but dealing more damage. I repeat myself, Kutsao is much better.

Surely is better than him he's a 5$ hero(if I'm not mistaken) while Gerald is free. Kutsao has 5 abilities while Gerald has 2.
User

by Ashbite » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:39 pm

The problem with Gerald is that he's incapable of dealing any damage. He'll hold out really long against big foes, but his damage is so bad that it won't matter anyway.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

User

by tmn loveblue » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:02 pm

He is a free hero, so it is balanced. Paid heroes have much higher damage to make up for price.
User

by Chimto » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:13 pm

No, we have the Gnome Shop for that purpose. Otherwise, heroes must all be balanced, regardless of cost.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by tmn loveblue » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:22 pm

That is how it works in Frontiers. Paid heroes have different playstyles and extra active skills, which allow more diversed gameplay experiences.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Ashbite wrote:The problem with Gerald is that he's incapable of dealing any damage. He'll hold out really long against big foes, but his damage is so bad that it won't matter anyway.

That's the same thing with Kutsao. His damage is, despite having damage-focused abilities, quite low. Most heroes deal more damage than him wihtout needing to block enemies for long. Gerald may still be weaker, but at least he's free. I don't want to pay money for a hero that can't do what he was made to do.
BBB

by Ashbite » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Kutsao is meant to be multi-purpose.

User

by tmn loveblue » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Ashbite wrote:Kutsao is meant to be multi-purpose.

Yes, yes he is. He can do quite well in most case, though not as well as the hero specialized to handle the situation.
User

by Ashbite » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Well, the point is he can handle all situations.

User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Ashbite wrote:Well, the point is he can handle all situations.

But he can't. It's not as enjoyable when he is equally good at most things, especially when he's not even that good at them. I like it better when the heroes are strategic, and you have to move them around to use them correctly, but when you do, they are very powerful. Kutsao lacks anything like that, which makes it less fun to use him. So much less fun that I prefer not using him at all.
BBB

by Ashbite » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:04 pm

He's fun for me. And no fun does not mean not good.

User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Ashbite wrote:He's fun for me. And no fun does not mean not good.

Well, he is not good, and it makes it no fun. If Dierdre was fun to use, I wouldn't mind how weak she was as long as I was enjoying myself, but her playstyle becomes less fun because she hardly effects anything, making it pointless to use her for anything except challenges. Same with Kutsao, he may be able to stall an enemy infinitely, but there's no point in showcasing that if it's his only great quality.
BBB

by Ashbite » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Like I have said before, he's a hero good at any situation, which is why I like him so much.

User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:23 pm

Ashbite wrote:Like I have said before, he's a hero good at any situation, which is why I like him so much.

Is he your favorite from Frontiers?

I like a damage focused hero who can slay any enemy, which is Dante. Kutsao is less versatile than you think, because he is forced to melee enemies, even if he has Leopard Style, it's hardly a ranged attack, especially since Abominations and Savage Hunters can kill him so easily while he's using it. Kutsao lacks he ability to take on enemies and actually slay them, which is the same problem that Dierdre has. They both can only stand in front of an enemy and let them attack them while they use weak little attacks, forcing a tower to do the work that other heroes can manage on their own.
BBB

by Ashbite » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Kutsao's attacks and skills are sttong, because 60% o te timshe deals 60 damage in addtion to his attack. And all heroes can't be ranged.

User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Ashbite wrote:Kutsao's attacks and skills are sttong, because 60% o te timshe deals 60 damage in addtion to his attack. And all heroes can't be ranged.

I know, but if he's so versatile, why does he lack crowd control and ranged capabilities? He is meant to fight one foe, which doesn't help considering the type of waves you face in the game.
BBB

by Ashbite » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ashbite wrote:Kutsao's attacks and skills are sttong, because 60% o te timshe deals 60 damage in addtion to his attack. And all heroes can't be ranged.

I know, but if he's so versatile, why does he lack crowd control and ranged capabilities? He is meant to fight one foe, which doesn't help considering the type of waves you face in the game.

Like I said, you can't have every hero being ranged.

User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Aren't we supposed to be talking about Bruxa anyways? Where did that conversation go? :lol: :roll:
BBB

by Ashbite » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Aren't we supposed to be talking about Bruxa anyways? Where did that conversation go? :lol: :roll:

Wel, that happens to all threads we post in anyways.

User

PreviousNext