Is Bruxa too OP

For the King!

Re: Is Bruxa too OP

by Ashbite » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ashbite wrote:Bruxa is way too OP. Try doing the Buccaneer's Den Iron, she needs basically no support for the beginning, or any cavern stage where she destroys flyers.

I wasn't even able to pass the iron challenge until I used her, then it become a cakewalk on even veteran. That's what she's for, but she's too good at her job, unless the other heroes get a buff.

No, she needs a nerf. Otherwise it would be too easy.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Ashbite wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ashbite wrote:Bruxa is way too OP. Try doing the Buccaneer's Den Iron, she needs basically no support for the beginning, or any cavern stage where she destroys flyers.

I wasn't even able to pass the iron challenge until I used her, then it become a cakewalk on even veteran. That's what she's for, but she's too good at her job, unless the other heroes get a buff.

No, she needs a nerf. Otherwise it would be too easy.

She needs a nerf, but there are a lot of heroes who need a buff, as well. Dierdre, Grawl, Karkinos, Kutsao, and Ashbite come to mind immediately.
BBB

by Ashbite » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:48 pm

I don't agree with Karkinos and Kutsao, and add Kahz to that list.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

User

by Krfan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Kutsao doesn't need a buff, but karkinos definitely does.
User

by Ashbite » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Krfan wrote:Kutsao doesn't need a buff, but karkinos definitely does.

He isn't THAT bad, in comparison to grawl, dierdre or kahz.

User

by Finwer » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:13 pm

Ashbite wrote:

What is wrong with Grawl....? :|
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by Ashbite » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Finwer wrote:
Ashbite wrote:

What is wrong with Grawl....? :|

His base damage.

User

by Finwer » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Ashbite wrote:His base damage.

But he also have that Bastion stuff that gives him more damage.... :?
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Grawl is an alright hero. The idea of an uber-tank with lots of health and armor is appealing, plus some decent damage to make him seem worth a buy. However, he becomes useless once you realize that Alric is actually harder to kill than Grawl, and he does more damage. That's why I never use Grawl anymore.
BBB

by Finwer » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Grawl is an alright hero. The idea of an uber-tank with lots of health and armor is appealing, plus some decent damage to make him seem worth a buy. However, he becomes useless once you realize that Alric is actually harder to kill than Grawl, and he does more damage. That's why I never use Grawl anymore.

But at level 10 he haves 900 HP, 24-37 damage + Bastion,he haves Shard Punch that deals 180 damage with a 30% chance to insta-kill the target,he haves Stomp that at max level will slow and stun almost all enemies near him,and after all that he has Bolder Throw that makes 60-100 damage and it's a RANGED AREA ATTACK AAAAANNNNND IS IMMUNE TO POISON!
The only thing I found bad at him is the armor and I think that him and Alric should switch their armor stats.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Finwer wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:Grawl is an alright hero. The idea of an uber-tank with lots of health and armor is appealing, plus some decent damage to make him seem worth a buy. However, he becomes useless once you realize that Alric is actually harder to kill than Grawl, and he does more damage. That's why I never use Grawl anymore.

But at level 10 he haves 900 HP, 24-37 damage + Bastion,he haves Shard Punch that deals 180 damage with a 30% chance to insta-kill the target,he haves Stomp that at max level will slow and stun almost all enemies near him,and after all that he has Bolder Throw that makes 60-100 damage and it's a RANGED AREA ATTACK AAAAANNNNND IS IMMUNE TO POISON!
The only thing I found bad at him is the armor and I think that him and Alric should switch their armor stats.

I think so, too, and to give Grawl a faster heal rate. Shard Punch is like Mechanical Pincer, it does more damage when you get the damage bonus. I think it increases by how much Grawl has gained from Bastion, and although I'm not sure, I think it goes like this:

+9 damage from Bastion, damage is 190% of 180

+18 damage, Shard Punch's damage is 280% higher

And so on.

However, Alric summons warriors that go really far and block enemies, allowing him to heal while still stalling 3 enemies. Once he's heard, he can fight some more enemies with his warriors, blocking another foe and dealing high damage with Flurry, enough to kill it an block a 5th foe. Alric is OP too, but not nearly as bad as Bruxa.
BBB

by Ashbite » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Grawl is bad because most melee heroes are better than him at what he's supposed to do: tanking. Kutsao can tank anyone forever, Alric is better with his armor and kills enemies much faster, Cronan tanks a lot with his two boars for extra, Karkinos is basically impossible to kill with Battle Hardened and his better damage and good armor. That is why Grawl is bad.

User

by Finwer » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:53 pm

Ashbite wrote:Grawl is bad because most melee heroes are better than him at what he's supposed to do: tanking. Kutsao can tank anyone forever, Alric is better with his armor and kills enemies much faster, Cronan tanks a lot with his two boars for extra, Karkinos is basically impossible to kill with Battle Hardened and his better damage and good armor. That is why Grawl is bad.

He is slow to compensate with his skills....Can you please tell me the prices for every hero you mentioned(including Grawl)?
User

by Krfan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Alric will take down nearly any enemy no matter the resistance(except for some like phantom warriors and brutes) and is actually really fast. Combined with the fact that his high health sand warriors respawn really fast, I still think that Alric is more OP than Bruxa.

The only more OP free hero is Gerald, who can solo gult'hak and Cerberus.
User

by Ashbite » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Krfan wrote:Alric will take down nearly any enemy no matter the resistance(except for some like phantom warriors and brutes) and is actually really fast. Combined with the fact that his high health sand warriors respawn really fast, I still think that Alric is more OP than Bruxa.

Ummm...Gerald can solo enemies but can't kill them. Alric is incapable of proper crowd control and is a conplete disaster against armored foes. Bruxa is much better.

User

by SairiRM » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Ashbite wrote:
Krfan wrote:Alric will take down nearly any enemy no matter the resistance(except for some like phantom warriors and brutes) and is actually really fast. Combined with the fact that his high health sand warriors respawn really fast, I still think that Alric is more OP than Bruxa.

Ummm...Gerald can solo enemies but can't kill them. Alric is incapable of proper crowd control and is a conplete disaster against armored foes. Bruxa is much better.

Yep, with Shield of Retribution.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:13 am

Bruxa can kill enemies faster with her skulls, has better crowd control because, they shoot randomly and she had a slowing aura, and she is faster than Alric with her higher percentage health regen and quicker respawn. Her voodoo doll is the strongest skill in either game. Add up her damage throughout the level (just estimate) and compare it to other heroes. She is an absolute powerhouse of damage, exceeding even Dante and Bonehart with her awesome AOE.

And like I've said with Kutsao, there's no point in stalling an enemy if you can't fight back. Oni does so much damage that he doesn't NEED to stall enemies, he simply kills them before they kill him. There's no way that Gerald is OP, even for a free hero.
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:00 am

Heroes in KR are balanced. Gerald is basically Alric, with very similar stats, however in comparison, very different playstyle and clearly Gerald is one level under the champion. Alleria deals very low damage at first, while Malik deal average damage and is slow.
User

by Ashbite » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:10 am

Gerald sucks. Kutsao is better than him in every way.

User

by SairiRM » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:22 am

Ashbite wrote:Gerald sucks. Kutsao is better than him in every way.

Just send Gerald to Gul'thak and you'll see.
User

PreviousNext