Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

For the King!

Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

by TibsThePhoenix » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:43 pm

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
--- HOW TO REPORT A BUG ---

- PLEASE give lots of details on what you encounter, at what screen or level you where when you saw the bug, and what you were doing when it happened.
- Specify device and OS version

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Since it seems there is no general bugs page for KRO yet, I've decided to start one here by listing a few bugs I've noticed while playing.

-On any level with the gem stone paths (where enemies are shown as colored orbs as they go down the path) sometimes if an enemy is hit with the high elven towers () ability while beginning to go on the gem path, they will not transform back from the colored orb and are not killable. (They can still move though which caused me some frustration.)
-Occasionally, barrack troops of any level will not return to their standard triangle shape after engaging an enemy and will remain where they fought.
-Sometimes after a Scourger has disabled a Weirdwood tower when it is prepping a seed to throw, it will freeze and never attack again forcing you to sell it.
-Cloud Stalkers will occasionally not detach from a solider when killed. (Only the graphic remains on it the actual enemy unit dies.)
-Malicia has gotten stuck in a loop while in her boss fight where she does not go down onto a track and instead remains up on her raised middle segment.

All the bugs I've found while enjoying the game, if there was an official bugs page for KRO sorry for making this one but I couldn't find it.
User

Re: Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

by Zonoro13 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:46 pm

"-Sometimes after a Scourger has disabled a Weirdwood tower when it is prepping a seed to throw, it will freeze and never attack again forcing you to sell it. "

Can confirm, but buying an upgrade solved it.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by TibsThePhoenix » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:34 am

Also Reg'son's fire particles created by his Eldritch blade abillity will sometimes appear far away from him at a random place above, or in front of him.
User

by gapa » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:56 am

Zonoro13 wrote:"-Sometimes after a Scourger has disabled a Weirdwood tower when it is prepping a seed to throw, it will freeze and never attack again forcing you to sell it. "

Can confirm, but buying an upgrade solved it.

also confirm
User

by truteal » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:13 am

User

by Dark » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:01 am

I once had a similar problem, Truteal. It happens when you move him while he does his sneak attack. I'm not sure if this is relly a bug.
User

by Ashbite » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:09 pm

:arrow: Bugs thread
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by wailwail » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:11 pm

To Ashbite: But this thread's title is " Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs " KR and KRF, no KRO in the title.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Ashbite » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:12 pm

wailwail wrote:To Ashbite: But this thread's title is " Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs " KR and KRF, no KRO in the title.

That's because it was made before KRO was released, just consider it as a general bug thread.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by Agent 47 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Reg'son's basic attack speed is cut in half after the duration of the Eldritch blade skill. You can see the full speed of his basic attacks when you dont choose to upgrade eldritch blade
User

by TibsThePhoenix » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:39 am

Ok sorry Ashbite, I had figured that there was no page for this just because the game was new, didn't know it should of still been on the other page. Will move everything there then.
User

by Esti » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:00 pm

thank you guys for all the reports, we are working on it!
Ironhide Developer

by probywan1337 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:08 am

The last reinforcement upgrade is for Moon Sentinels. It says the reinforcements ride giant panthers? After buying the upgrade nothing has seemed to change. I'm assuming this is a bug?
User

by Zonoro13 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:19 am

probywan1337 wrote:The last reinforcement upgrade is for Moon Sentinels. It says the reinforcements ride giant panthers? After buying the upgrade nothing has seemed to change. I'm assuming this is a bug?

Make sure you are playing campaign or a late level, iron/heroic challenges have restrictions.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by GabeCR » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:17 am

I just downloaded the game yesterday and it has no sound! I deleted and installed again and it's the same thing. Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do?
User

by Zonoro13 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:33 am

GabeCR wrote:I just downloaded the game yesterday and it has no sound! I deleted and installed again and it's the same thing. Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do?

Make sure it's not muted, that the sound is on, of it still happens then contact devsnwith details and device info.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Dkells » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:52 am

Just downloaded and it is constantly crashing and exiting. Usually at the load screens but sometimes half way through a level. Very frustrating - kingdom rush and frontiers do not have this issue on my iPad Air.
User

by Magnus0 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:02 pm

there is a bug in wave 13 of the level: the ascent. there are 3 send wave icons each containing 1 razor boar but actually there are 3 razor boars for every send wave icon.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Studioroom » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:53 am

On 'Arcane Quarters' a little purple ghost froze. I can't kill it, or it can't do its thing, or whatever and I can't complete the stage. I have to quit the game. I can't find the little purple ghost in the list of enemies, it's like a side effect character.
User

by awesomejoon » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:07 am

Veznan sometimes use his area effect curse on the area with no enemies. WAT?
Fate/Grand Order is a cancer game
I'm dead. Nuff said
User

Next