Glad I havent updated yet in that case.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

Re: Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

by Jonathanlv » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:34 pm

iPhone 6S with latest software installed and the game is unplayable. The game completely ignores all of my taps.
User

by AerisDraco » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Same here.
And it isn't just KR, other games appear to have broken with the update.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by KingAWW » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:18 pm

Hallo KR forums. This is my first post and i created an account because i noticed a bug. On stage 5 on KRO on Android version if you, with reg'son, use vidicator (your instakill special ability) on a catapult, you get 100 g. Then the catapult clitches and does the ride-away animatie wilthout riding away. Then if any unit attacks it once it gets destroyed but YOU GET 100 G AGAIN!!! In this way you can get 200 g from it. Please reply so i know i havent done this for nothing (REALLY LOVE YOUR GAME KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING)
User

by The_TaTs » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Hi dudes,

It seems there is in fact some issue with the iPhone 6s latest update.
We think it might have something to do with the new touch pressure feature that is messing with the core engine of the game.

Try restarting the device first. It's a classical fix.

Then... if the problem persists try using different times of pressure. Leave your finger in the screen a little longer. This is for testing purposes so we can close in on the problem.
User

by lito88 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi!
I'm one of the main devs here at Ironhide, we are looking into the iPhone6s Problem, my guess is that there might be a problem with the new touch system, 3d touch...probably.
This problem is only affecting KR Games?.

We need some beta testers because we don't have a device, can someone with iPhone 6s send me an e-mail at [email protected] so i can add it to the beta test and send a couple of builds using testflight?

Thanks !!
Pablo
Ironhide Developer

by lito88 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Also, can someone with iPhone 6s create a small video showing us the touch issue?

Best,
Pablo
Ironhide Developer

by Territory » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:57 pm

The_TaTs wrote:Hi dudes,

It seems there is in fact some issue with the iPhone 6s latest update.
We think it might have something to do with the new touch pressure feature that is messing with the core engine of the game.

Try restarting the device first. It's a classical fix.

Then... if the problem persists try using different times of pressure. Leave your finger in the screen a little longer. This is for testing purposes so we can close in on the problem.

Hello - I've tried restarting. I even did a full restore of my phone. I've tried the various pressure touching and it doesn't seem to help. I also played with the sensitivity options of 3D Touch and, again, no luck.

Thanks for looking into it!
User

by tensixd » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:48 pm

I have the same problem with iphone 6s plus.
All three KR games are affected, and only the most precise touch works, with the lightest tap.
The basic UI works fine minus the map selection screen (it's hard to select a map), and tower selection in-game has to be ultra precise as well.
The only other games I've noticed this with is Kairosoft games, but only for the downward triangles for notification screens.
User

by tensixd » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:05 am

User

by DrDRum » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:41 pm

I created a login to concur the same issue the others are seeing. I'm seeing the exact same as the user above me, on all 3 kingdom rush games. New iPhone 6s Plus. I've also tried adjusting the 3D touch settings, and turning it off entirely, and it doesn't seem to make any discernable difference to me.

What works:
- menu screens
- in-game pause / settings / home screen buttons
- in game lightning / reinforcements / hero abil buttons, and selecting the screen on where to assign them does work
- the frustration of wanting to play ;)

What doesn't
- selecting map locations, or structures/towers
- (the light tapping thing someone mentioned does work about 25% of the time)

Love the game y'all, beat all of them (except ancient necropolis heroic, well done with that one!), and love them! I'm sure you'll get it fixed, thanks!

I don't know how to do beta fix .ing, but if it's easy to facilitate you're welcome to use my phone to try & fix it. Feel free to im me :)
User

by The_TaTs » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:37 pm

Hi dudes,

We already found and fix the glitch. The update it's now pending approval in the Apple Store (they take several days to do it, sadly).

So, the bad news, you'll have to wait.
The good news, the problem is solved.

Thank you all for your patience and sorry for the inconveniences!
User

by Territory » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:15 am

Thanks! You guys rock!

In return I'll buy some heroes :)
User

by 1000lbsofbison » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:18 am

Expedite the review! I've seen it take 12hrs - 2 days once you fill out the form as opposed to the normal ~8 days.
User

by The_TaTs » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:18 pm

1000lbsofbison wrote:Expedite the review! I've seen it take 12hrs - 2 days once you fill out the form as opposed to the normal ~8 days.

We've already used all our expedite reviews for the year for other major bugs. Otherwise we would have done it already for this one.
User

by DrDRum » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Thanks for the update and quick fix, looking forward to the update.
Have a good one!

DRum
User

by The Kingmaker » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:26 pm

Urg, I need somewhere to moan.

When having ringer volume turned off, then turning it on, sound effects wrk in KRO, but music does not, when turning it on a considerable way into a level. If a boss arrives the boss music is cued as normal. This does not affect KR for some reason.

Also can I thank you for upping out of app level memory in the more recent games, because I just got a game centre and a "rate Kingdom rush" pop up (fighting for dominance) on the final level of rotten forest veteran. Greenmuck was almost down dammit and the app went to black, then home screen, then the ironhide studios logo and now I have to start again :s

My treasured creations:
User

by 86er » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Bluestacks Android App Emulator, Windows 7 PC 1.5 GHtz processor. (Very slow and laggy)

-I have noticed that on any level where it applies, it seems the Obsidian Heads upgrade doesn't work properly on enemies without physical armor.
-It also looks like the Blessing of Elynie upgrade might not work either. (I know it's a chance, but after playing about 20ish times since I got the stars for the upgrade, you would think it would activate at least once, but no; NEVER ONCE has it worked)
-It also seems that unless it is intentional for the Gryphon point gryphons to not hit every portion of path they cover with each use, their fire will skip fractions of path entirely.
-Is it intentional that Lilith always has to finish a ranged attack if an enemy comes within melee range after she spins that chain of hers before shooting but before taking a shot?
-Upon careful and close observation, it also looks questionable whether Unstable Magic works or not; I checked the bars of every hit enemy when I could if no others were hitting them, and triple damage never applied. (again, I know it's a chance, but it looks like it could use a technical inspection to say the least)
-I don't yet know if it's a similar story with other bosses, but I found out that Bram the Beheader is somehow immune to the Hunter's Mark. Is this intentional?
-The stats of every Forgotten Treasures-exclusive enemy say they have no armor while their book entries say they all have low armor and their regeneration (where applicable) is said to be nonexistant too.

This is a summary of what I have witnessed so far.
User

by The Kingmaker » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:48 pm

We know the Forgotten treasures ones, but the rest seem unusual.

Unstable magic is shown as a "BLAST!" On the screen, similar to a "SHUNT" or a "ZAP"

Also as all of those are for KRO, they'll probably never be changed

My treasured creations:
User

PreviousNext