Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:25 am

The Kingmaker wrote:Yeah the bug with Vindicator III against Malicia is known. Hopefully we can poke ironhide for a bug patch when it's a bit quieter (so probably in 5 years :P )

I once got infinite told on Valor's Rest because I killed a Gnoll Warleader with Vindicator before he completely spawned into the map, leaving him walking in place at the entrance. Every time I used Vindicator on him again, I got his bounty another time. I ended up losing because as focused on him more than the current Warleader in wave 60. :roll:
BBB

by AerisDraco » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:32 am

BTW, regarding that Bladesinger bug, I found it again.
This time, there were two 'Singers involved.
Further investigation revealed that it was in the same place, and that the 'Singers took no damage. I'm unsure if they damaged the Brute they were fighting. Either way, the Brute was just infinitely stalled in place.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:28 am

All Endless Mode bugs make the mode easier to get a higher score on. Could this be the devs secretly trying to make Endless Mode truly endless through exploits and glitches? 8-)
BBB

by Aarons Aron » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:36 am

I have an iPhone 6+, and this is an issue I've been having for a long time. Bravebark uses Springsap and the animation is clearly there, but he or others around him are never healed. While he's still decent, he dies quickly against anything that does a lot of damage because the ability never works. I've seen others bring this up in the past, but it is always ignored and no one ever says anything about it, so I just wanted to bring it back up again. Thanks for any help you guys have! :]
User

by Sinque Productions » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:02 pm

Aarons Aron wrote:I have an iPhone 6+, and this is an issue I've been having for a long time. Bravebark uses Springsap and the animation is clearly there, but he or others around him are never healed. While he's still decent, he dies quickly against anything that does a lot of damage because the ability never works. I've seen others bring this up in the past, but it is always ignored and no one ever says anything about it, so I just wanted to bring it back up again. Thanks for any help you guys have! :]

Welcome to the forums!

Anyway strange bug. Does anyone know about it not working on other devices?
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by Aarons Aron » Sun May 01, 2016 2:03 am

Sinque Productions wrote:Welcome to the forums!

Anyway strange bug. Does anyone know about it not working on other devices?

Thanks, I appreciate the welcome. :]

I know someone else mentioned the same issue way back somewhere, but I don't now what kind of device they had.
User

by Sebliend » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:46 pm

Sometimes the game will just cut certain sound effects, such as using Reinforcements or building/upgrading a tower.

Example: I use reinforcements, the troops that appears screams "REINFORCE!!", then later I use reinforce again, now they scream "REINFOR--" the sound just gets cutted, so they don't finish their sentence.

This happens on both my old phone(iPhone 5) and my new phone (iPhone 6)
User

by Sinque Productions » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:29 am

Lilith only uses holy strike after hit after melee attacking once before (she attacks then uses holy strike)
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by Silverphoenixx » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:58 am

I was fighting a Twilight Golem in some stage I can't remember for the life of me but I think it was Duredhel Outskirts. It definitely had a bunch of Twilight Harassers and Twilight Scourgers. I had some Bladesingers, a Weirdwood, and a High Elven Mage at an intersection, all with max upgrades. The Golem was at about 3/4 of it's health when something happened with either the Bladesinger's Blade Dance ability or the High Elven Mage's Time Lapse ability or some combination of the two. Whatever it was, it made the Golem stop moving though it still displayed the moving animation.I was looking at the other end of the screen at the exact moment it happened, but I think that the Bladesinger used its Blade Dance ability right when the High Elven Mage used its Time Lapse ability. The Bladesinger returned as if it had used the ability normally and everything else in the screen was fine. When the Golem reappeared from Time Lapse it was at about 1/2 health but had completely stopped moving further down the path. It eventually died like normal to the Weirdwood before I could see what would happen if the High Elven Mage used its ability again (there were still other monsters in the wave and I didn't want to die to them by selling my towers).

Sorry that this is all kinda vague and I don't have any screenshots. Still, just thought I'd post it since it's the only glitch I've seen in all of the Kingdom Rush games I've played.
User

by casual_player » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:38 am

my weirdwood simply smiled at me with a giant fire nut for a few minutes
User

by galvatron311 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:01 am

The Art of War achievement doesn't seem to be working. I actually took the time to read all 23 of the tips, too.

Any fix? Am I missing something?
User

by galvatron311 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:03 am

Statial Aeon wrote:Achievement issue: The Art of War - Read all tip cards.

This achievement is not awarding. I have reviewed all the tip cards before the patch (when there was an errant 24th tip) and afterward, when the total was knocked down to 23.

Did you ever figure this out?
User

by qddpx » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:31 am

galvatron311 wrote:The Art of War achievement doesn't seem to be working. I actually took the time to read all 23 of the tips, too.

Any fix? Am I missing something?

Have the same issue. I've read every pop-up tips and all the tip cards in the encyclopedia but cannot get the achievement.
User

by Moloch » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:06 am

[KRO android ver]
When I kill the Spider Godess with vindicator she freezes and keeps moving in her place and all the other stats on the screen vanish for a while, when they appear again and a tower or a unit attacks her again it dies normally
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

by aleexensblu » Thu May 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Device iphone7plus, ios11.2.5

I have the mobile origins version. My bug is that bravebark on any level, his cocoon healing ability doesn’t work. He just wraps himself in a ball and stay there, idle, with 0 healing. Also his heal does not affect allies, in contrast to the ability description.
On my iPad mini, he does heal, however he doesn’t heal allies around him.

Thank you and please have a solution.
User

by sunnydaler » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:45 am

Android mobile version.

Renegade Post soldier's ranged damage remains the same as 2 damage regardless of Double Daggers upgrade.
User

by sunnydaler » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Android mobile version.

1) Fiery Nut's damage does not increase with upgrade.

2) Catha's Hero Spell lasts only 6 seconds at tier 3.
User

by Hbanh89 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:34 am

Device: Samsung Galaxy S8

I was previously running the game in full screen 18:9 aspect ratio just fine with Android 7.0 recently I upgraded my Android 9.0, now it is running with white navigation bar constantly showing on the side with screen as showed in the image below side by side comparison between Android 7.0 top one and Android 9.0 bottom one.

This issue seen to only apply in original Kingdom Rush and KR Origins only while KR Frontiers and KR Vengeance are running fine in full screen 18:9 aspect ratio.
User

Previous